BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Iyanla Fix My Life...Season 3

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 14>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2014 at 3:42pm
yes HIM epitome, him. Didn't know if it would happen again????? Abusers specialize in crocodile tears she shouldn't risk it. Girl run. But she didnt

Sponsored Links

Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2014 at 5:51pm
Well, i live in Europe now so I don't see any TV comercials etc.

I watch her shows online... and maybe her own situation is screwly but to me - she gives good advice on her show.

This case .. very emotional.
Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2014 at 5:56pm
Originally posted by rickysrose rickysrose wrote:

yeah I thought the neighbors were gawkers but they seemed to genuinely miss her

Ive often wondered why they don't feed them fruit, vegetables, meat and go light on the carbs when they are like 500 lbs and can't feed themselves

That's the problem though - all her 'people' are enablers because if thet did not bring her the food - she would not he fat.

She CAN'T walk afterall.
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2014 at 5:56pm

yes HIM epitome, him. Didn't know if it would happen again????? Abusers specialize in crocodile tears she shouldn't risk it. Girl run. But she didnt

omg when he cried and said "people always blame him bc he's the big black man" i was like wtf?!! you're beating her!!!

he will kill that girl one day. easily. 
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2014 at 6:09pm
epitome my bless-ed mercy I was like bruh you're a giant and choking her regularly ... really now who could stop you, other than you???!!!!

The worst part is that she just stays still until "it's over", not even fighting him, so yes you big and dangerous ... the black man part doesn't play into it

afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2014 at 7:48am
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

...she needed to be shamed a little bit honestly...that's her problem...she has no sense of shame.
shaming someone is unlikely going to steer them towards help but rather guilt and self loathing

Shaming never works

Wouldn't be surprised if shaming/self loathing and seeing oneself as of no value put her there in the first place
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2014 at 9:04am

epitome my bless-ed mercy I was like bruh you're a giant and choking her regularly ... really now who could stop you, other than you???!!!!

The worst part is that she just stays still until "it's over", not even fighting him, so yes you big and dangerous ... the black man part doesn't play into it

...and they have kids! those children will repeat that cycle. that was so sad.

idk  Afro shaming as worked for me and millions of Catholics throughout history.LOL
goodm3 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote goodm3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2014 at 9:17am
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

omg when he cried and said "people always blame him bc he's the big black man" i was like wtf?!! you're beating her!!!

he will kill that girl one day. easily. 

this is what I thought as well...

I don't know...but I usually try to steer clear from men who have that "i'll kill a b!tch look"..... there is no way I would see that man in the street and give him my phone number let alone date him. He looks cray-cray. 
MsBMW View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MsBMW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2014 at 9:34am
I wanted to jump through the screen at that Big Giant smh....
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2014 at 11:27am
neither of them thought the violence was abuse, just "disagreements", which was absolutely shocking... not until she went to the shelter and he went to court ordered domestic abuse support group 

She likely went with him because she thought he'd protect her, being so big

You're going to strangle me for not using the sink strainer? While I'm cooking your food? If you ate anything from this kitchen other than poison then my name is not rickysrose.

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 14>
  Share Topic