BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Iyanla Fix My Life...Season 3

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 15>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2014 at 1:35am
LOL Iyanla ain't fix anyone's life
Sponsored Links

Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2014 at 1:53am
Actually, I never like Iyanla until - I started watching this show.

I think she reaaaaally gets to the core of peoples problems and I like that the people on her show .. are Black.

Her attempts in this case were wasted though. :( That woman is messed up in the head. She was a straight up booty call ... never knew him at all (which is her business) but to DECIDE that she wanted a CHILD from him .. was a major mistake.

Then she doesn't even want the father to be involved in the child's life? SELFISH. The child will suffer.

He was wrong too but I think he is trying to correct things because he did not want his child to grow up like he did - FATHERLESS - which caused him to get into trouble etc. It messes up little boys to not have a father in the home! Duh!

And there the poor baby was acting UNFAZED by all that crazy fighting ... because he is so used to it! And WHAT IS HE GONNA THINK OF HER (and buy extension all women!) when he gets old enough to see his mama looking like a HOE on the internet?

HE will treat all women like ... HOES. That's what willl happen.

Well, the way the show ended up was she decided to not let him see the child afterall blah, blah, blah and will keep making those booty pics on the internet because it helps her 'Hostess' business. Yeah right - another word for prostitution. She is a damaged good individual - probably was sexually abused to BELIEVE it's normal to look and act like a hooker.

... that kid is going turn out MESSED UP in the head.

Edited by Printer_Ink - May 18 2014 at 2:05am
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2014 at 2:26am
She was slut shaming saigon's baby mom

Edited by afrokock - May 18 2014 at 2:27am
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2014 at 2:42am
Sexually abused = damaged goods isn't fair and shouldn't be used as a taunt

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2014 at 3:59am
She is damaged goods .. just judging from the way she is living her life. DUH! That is the correct term because normal woman do not conduct themselves in this manner.

(I will take sexual abuse = damaged goods out of this)

Her life is screwy though - what with the big weave that she constantly plays with, the fake butt, boobs, half-naked internet pics and her 'Hostess' business. She even admitted she has self-esteem issues.

Geesh, that poor little boy will grow up and learn all this for himself one day .. so how do you think he will process this information? So she has allowed her bad situation and dysfunction to be passed down to her children.

Sorry, but all of these contemporary terms like 'slut shaming' - whatever that means ... are just clever ways to normalized bad behaviour. If you conduct youself like a hoe ... that is what you will be seen as - period.

No .. men and women are not the same in terms of sexuality and never will be so what I man can do sexually .. a woman cannot do.

This is behavior that damages the woman socially, emotionally and in every other way except finanially because they basically make money off it - prostitution.

But the WORSE part and the most unforgiveable part is ... they feel it is okay to bring innocent children into this screwed up life so that they can witness all that mess and themselves repeat the same messed up lifestyle.

Now THAT is the 'endgame' to this shabby 'anything goes' lifestyle.

Sorry, but I think the people that are okay with this lifestyle are themselves damaged goods and instead of getting help .. they would try to normalize this situation.

But everyone is not buying that crap. Oh noooo like my mother always said - you can fool SOME of the people SOME of the time, you can fool ALL of the people SOME of the time, you can even fool SOME of the people ALL of the time but ....

you cannot fool ALL of the people ALL of the time!

Edited by Printer_Ink - May 18 2014 at 4:04am
bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2014 at 4:03am
Printer_Ink, you're so perfect.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2014 at 4:06am
You said it .. not me.

(But honestly, I would neeeeeeeever live the life she lives and I don't think I am the only one that would crinnng at that lifestyle.)

Edited by Printer_Ink - May 18 2014 at 4:08am
femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2014 at 11:21am
The second episode is about a morbidly obese woman

http://vodlocker.com/te612o0nsbtg

Edited by femmefatale85 - May 19 2014 at 2:01pm
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2014 at 11:31am
I cant wait to watch, thank you kind ladies for sharing the lanks. Iyanla has the easiest job on cable tv.  Get paid big bucks to tell people offLOL
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2014 at 11:39am
...she needed to be shamed a little bit honestly...that's her problem...she has no sense of shame.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 15>