Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

IVs (and CVs, and AVs) to avoid.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 63646566>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 4.20  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
PeachyPlum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PeachyPlum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 16 2014 at 11:45am
Has anyone ever purchased from Priyankaa Hair Traders? Because I'm about to send them half a months's wages.
I've done all research I can and they seem legit, I'm only worried because I haven't seen one bad review, and all the hard promo is done by them.
Sponsored Links

london View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote london Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 16 2014 at 10:35pm
Originally posted by marie67 marie67 wrote:

one year its 5A, next 6A, this year 7A so on, the real question is what in the @ell have they been selling in the past to now have all of these AAAA's? I mean you either have great hair or crappy hair ! I think it's a ploy to get more money by selling the same old @hit! Maybe the numbers refers to the closeness of true lengths in a bundle.

I KNOW RIGHT?!?
I asked them that same question......!

Maybe I should open an AliExpress shop with 10A HAIR and go..." How what u gonna do!?!"
marie67 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote marie67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 16 2014 at 10:45pm
I know that Chinese hair is stick straight but has anyone ever notice how the so -called Indian hair from china is the same hair? Why doesn't their Indian hair swell up like we know it does when humid? Why is the virgin hair all the same exact color, no variation at all?
LynnNyc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LynnNyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 17 2014 at 9:44am
hope you are still hanging on to your wages, Peachy.  I came across them in my searches a while back and found a few disturbing things.  You should also frequent hairscammers board when you are looking into these vendors.. Please do your due diligence. 

LynnNyc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LynnNyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 17 2014 at 10:06am
Marie, if you ask them if they have Aboriginal Hair from Australia, they will tell you that they 'just' got some in , 7A grade of course  LOL
CallMeLaLa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CallMeLaLa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 17 2014 at 10:22am
Originally posted by PeachyPlum PeachyPlum wrote:

Has anyone ever purchased from Priyankaa Hair Traders? Because I'm about to send them half a months's wages.
I've done all research I can and they seem legit, I'm only worried because I haven't seen one bad review, and all the hard promo is done by them.

You should never send that much money to a test vendor hun.
marie67 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote marie67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 17 2014 at 11:12am
Originally posted by LynnNyc LynnNyc wrote:

Marie, if you ask them if they have Aboriginal Hair from Australia, they will tell you that they 'just' got some in , 7A grade of course  LOL

RIGHT!!!!! I'm coming to the conclusion that many of the IV are getting into to bed with the Chinese and doing the " Drop Ship" business where they make a website and sell the processed hair from China. The ONLY thing that I want to see from an IV is some lovely natural DARK frizzy wavy to curly hair with greys in it and all! don't send me pictures with 20 different processed curls! I can go to China for that!!!!
Pristine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Pristine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 18 2014 at 10:23am
What's happening is that some companies can not compete with China and the Nomad hair collectors, so they are selling hair to China who in turn supplies them with processed hair.

You are likely to find 5 websites that are linked to one company/factory in China, check their IP, they also mask that they are Indian vendors.

Only 20% of Indian hair vendors sell single drawn virgin remy hair, of those companies the quality varies, as well as consistency.  
marie67 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marie67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 18 2014 at 10:30am
Originally posted by Pristine Pristine wrote:

What's happening is that some companies can not compete with China and the Nomad hair collectors, so they are selling hair to China who in turn supplies them with processed hair.

You are likely to find 5 websites that are linked to one company/factory in China, check their IP, they also mask that they are Indian vendors.

Only 20% of Indian hair vendors sell single drawn virgin remy hair, of those companies the quality varies, as well as consistency.  
only 20% of Indian vendors sell Single drawn VIRGIN REMY hair ONLY 20% oh lawd!!!! I'm really in trouble!!!!
Mznellybby View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mznellybby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 19 2014 at 12:45pm
Samyahmilanboutique
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 63646566>