Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

IVs (and CVs, and AVs) to avoid.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6162636465 66>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 4.20  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
marie67 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marie67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 23 2014 at 12:41pm
that has happen to my friend when she opened up the weft of 18" only a few hairs were actually 18" the rest was like 12" and it was scattered throughout the weft    I couldn't understand why anyone would even weft hair that even. Who could you possibly think that someone could weave that with so many hair being short and long at the same time?
Sponsored Links

KingsQueen9810 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KingsQueen9810 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 23 2014 at 3:48pm
Originally posted by marie67 marie67 wrote:

that has happen to my friend when she opened up the weft of 18" only a few hairs were actually 18" the rest was like 12" and it was scattered throughout the weft    I couldn't understand why anyone would even weft hair that even. Who could you possibly think that someone could weave that with so many hair being short and long at the same time?

Makes you think..at least with ali hair they measure the hair stretched....some of these IV's measure the hair by the longest STRAND they see in the bundle!!....12" inch bundle gets pulled with one 18" strand and they call it 18".....smf (shaking my fist)
KingsQueen9810 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KingsQueen9810 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 23 2014 at 6:01pm
Anyone heard of/tried Sushma Impex...I received a price list and he was really nice (as if that means jack) but the only thing that turn me off is on their site they have pics of what APPEARS to be "virgin" hair but then when you look at their products you also see that processed mess...It's like the companies that actually HAVE virgin hair start processing it because that is what "looks" appealing to "uneducated virgin hair buyers" and that is what "uneducated virgin hair buyers" have been buying and think "virgin" hair is the super silky, shiny, uniformed curls/waves that you see in the BSS...like nooo...I can get that from Aliexpress...what I want is the nappy LOOKING raw stuff that looks GORGEOUS after the wash and condition... smh...anyway! what yall think??? http://www.sushmaimpex.com/.....O and they do not accept paypal from what I seen. If anyone wants to know the price list I was quoted let me know and I'll post it..
xtrodinare View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xtrodinare Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 16 2014 at 4:41pm
Guangzhou Hongye Industrial & Trade Co.Yvonne Hair Store No.508857 please do not buy from this vendor.   Look at this You Tube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1QzPPl7iqcc
ceelopink11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ceelopink11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 21 2014 at 8:06pm
Anyone order from "hair king" on alibaba? They come off flashy but the hair looks nice.
slimthicness View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote slimthicness Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 22 2014 at 3:37pm

IDEAL HAIR ARTS
http://resources.alibaba.com/topic/800004297/Ideal_Hiar_Arts_SCAMMMMMMMMM_DON_T_BUY_.htm - http://resources.alibaba.com/topic/800004297/Ideal_Hiar_Arts_SCAMMMMMMMMM_DON_T_BUY_.htm
[/QUOTE]

I concur. My first purchase of hair from them was horrible. I left negative feedback and in an effort to replace the negative feed back the owner gave me a discount on my next purchase. The hair on that purchase was excellent (Malaysian bodywave).
slimthicness View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote slimthicness Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 22 2014 at 3:38pm

IDEAL HAIR ARTS
http://resources.alibaba.com/topic/800004297/Ideal_Hiar_Arts_SCAMMMMMMMMM_DON_T_BUY_.htm - http://resources.alibaba.com/topic/800004297/Ideal_Hiar_Arts_SCAMMMMMMMMM_DON_T_BUY_.htm
[/QUOTE]

I concur. My first purchase of hair from them was horrible. I left negative feedback and in an effort to replace the negative feed back the owner gave me a discount on my next purchase. The hair on that purchase was excellent (Malaysian bodywave).
xtrodinare View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xtrodinare Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2014 at 3:15pm
PLEASE DO NOT DO NOT BUY HAIR FROM GS ON ALIEXPRESS.  I HAVE POSTED THE LINK: http://www.aliexpress.com/store/808970

http://s1295.photobucket.com/user/xtrodinare1/slideshow/

Edited by xtrodinare - May 04 2014 at 3:25pm
LMJR1992 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LMJR1992 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2014 at 11:37am
I'm pretty new to this forum thing. I bought some pretty nice hair from Adorable Hair Suppliers an indian vendor, but apparently Priyanka Exports took their web domain www.adorablehairsuppliers.com. I've been trying to get in contact with the old supplier Happines Williams for a while now but they've took over the sites email as well. So I wouldn't trust it, i'm pretty sad because a lot of people inquired about the hair when I wore it and wanted to purchase from me :( .

I really have a question of my own though I'm not sure how to post my own forum or If I can because I am new as of today new! So admin if you don't mind could I ask your posters some questions on your forum ? 

I really would like to know if the hair I bought from an IV is virgin. Also, how can you tell if the hair has fillers? The hair I purchased was curly and i'm really upset that Happines my previous vendor can't reply to my emails because the hair tangles at the nape of my neck. I have to completely drench it every morning to get it to cooperate. I doubt it's virgin but if someone has a good eye I have shot a video of the hair. 

http://instagram.com/p/nlk_tRIJdj/ 

The first is the AHS wavy hair i've used it for 3 sew ins, and now it's basically a half wig/clip on set, so i've had it for about 2 years now and it's still so beautiful. But, when I first received the hair it did get dry at the ends during winter months so I was thinking maybe i've heat damaged the weave to a point where it's soft and silky I DON'T KNOW anymore. I've noticed the same dryness with the second hair, which is the curly hair straightened and it's pretty soft but, it's so thick i'm not sure if it has been processed because I don't believe virgin hair could be so thick pressed out. The AHS hair is a bit silkier but i'm not sure if it's because of the different patterns.... And the last frame of hair is the curly hair natural state. Could anyone with a good eye determine if the last set of hair is virgin or not before I move on to the next vendor, or is this the trials and error of having curly hair?
LMJR1992 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LMJR1992 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2014 at 11:38am
Beware of Koncept Expo I second that reply! Their hair isn't virgin and it's full of fillers!!!! I learned this after purchasing 5 bundles, it's completely unruly and tangles and matts like mad!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6162636465 66>
  Share Topic