BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

IVs (and CVs, and AVs) to avoid.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6061626364 66>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 4.20  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Gods Child View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gods Child Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 12:43pm
Alba Dhaka industries/ Sumi Akash,
http://www.albadhakaindustries.com/
Sponsored Links

femmemuscleisback View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 5:22pm
bump
marie67 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marie67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2014 at 10:50pm
Originally posted by louboutin85 louboutin85 wrote:

Alba Dhaka industries/ Sumi Akash,
http://www.albadhakaindustries.com/
read reviews on here about a member who purchased the hair, after emailing back and forh with vendor, decided to order in Monday 27 jan 2014, 8 days later no email replies from vendor no tracking number, no hair. Other members have come out to say the same thing happened to them.

I wonder if she's not responding because maybe she deals with the Chinese companies for her hair and they are celebrating Chinese New Year until Jan 17th. which means they don't do anything during this time .
xtrodinare View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote xtrodinare Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 19 2014 at 11:59am
I would like to say to all you ladies on this forum you all are awesome!!!  When ever I feel that I want to research a vendors product weather it's a IV or CV I come to this forum.  If the higher rated ladies on this forum have tired the hair I take note and do not buy from that vendor.  I have been burnt so many times from CV and IV and I have lost a lot of clients.  But now I am taking my time and doing my research and this forum has helped me so much.  It has been 2 years now and I still have not found a good IV or CV vendor.  It's always a hit and miss.  But, with God all things are possible!!!  Have a wonderful & bless day! ladies
marie67 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote marie67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 19 2014 at 12:46pm
when dealing with raw products such as virgin hair it will always be a hit or miss because no two things are the same, this is why raw hair isn't sold in most BSS stores, because it's unpredictable no matter what the cost.
LynnNyc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote LynnNyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 20 2014 at 7:10am
my contributions of recent purchases and their grade from me:

Hongjia - F
Mindreach - C-
Dingli - F

Teesweet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Teesweet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 20 2014 at 9:30am
Stay away from HaoHao Hair. Customer service is great, but the hair is way overprocessed.
CEE JAY View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CEE JAY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 22 2014 at 7:09am
Beauty Plus Boutique Store No.208831
107696.8% positive feedback
Contact Seller
Chat now! Contact Now
Add to Store List

RUUUNNN!!! I filmed myself on YT washing this hair I did not mention the vendor IM NOT giving any company traffic for free products that I can purchase myself

The water was black I asked for cuticle virgin Malaysian natural brown or natural black NO dye can be colored it was a plastic mess
I took five hours to install for a special occasion I'm slow when braiding my own hair I took it out the next night that FREAKING YETI hair she was kind enough to offer a 10 dollar out of 200 dollar refund AND she wanted me to send it back and pay for postage! I look the Loss
LADIES the trick is not to click that you received the hair or do not close out the order wash condition or color half a bundle ASAP if you have issues file a complaint and say the vendor is not working out the issue they will not be paid

PS sorry for not using punctuation it's 7 am I've been up ALL night researching still not finished I install for people so I wanted to give the the option to buy in the NY area and only get like 10 to 20 bucks extra not really for profit bc the hair they bring pisses me off

Edited by CEE JAY - Feb 22 2014 at 7:16am
KingsQueen9810 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KingsQueen9810 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 22 2014 at 4:07pm
Has anyone purchased from BangaExports?? Or at least heard of them? I have been talking to the vendor for awhile but cannot find ANYTHING on him!! Confused
KingsQueen9810 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KingsQueen9810 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 22 2014 at 7:05pm
Originally posted by goldenapple goldenapple wrote:

Beware SUNA HAIR and KONCEPT EXPO!!!!
<span style="text-align: left; : rgb251, 251, 253; ">Ok I saw a post on Suna hair and love the hair so I finally placed an order last week for Virgin Indian Natural Curly in 24, 26, 26".  Babeeeeeeeee when I open the bags I was like ok, it feels good, it doesn't look bad.  Let me wash it and see what happens </span>ShockedCryCry<span style="text-align: left; : rgb251, 251, 253; ">  First of all the 24" is a slight wavy nowhere near a curl pattern.  Most of it measures 20-21"(i'm being generous) about 10 strands measure 24".  One of the 26" bundles is really nice with pretty curls (has a lot of nits though</span>Dead<span style="text-align: left; : rgb251, 251, 253; ">) The second bundle of 26"......WTF!! it's a mixture of wild indian coarse monkey balls hair and wavy.  Full of nits.  None of the ends come close to 26".  I contacted Suna Hair and was told that's how the hair comes from the temples</span>Confused<div style="text-align: left; : rgb251, 251, 253; ">I can't with these Censored
<div style="text-align: left; : rgb251, 251, 253; ">I have pics but I don't know how to post them. <div style="text-align: left; : rgb251, 251, 253; "> Ladies save ya money.  I'll be adding this company to the Indian Vendor list to avoid.  To hell with Suna!Angry<div style="text-align: left; : rgb251, 251, 253; ">I also ordered from Koncept Expo 6 bundles....smdh. Their curly is a process curl. The wavy is also processed but like Suni you get about 10% of the weft the length you paid for and the rest is all short azz hairs.  Oh well on to the next. I'm gonna find the holy grail of virgin Indian hair!!!! <div style="text-align: left; : rgb251, 251, 253; ">I wanted to start a new post but I never posted before and I don't think I can yet.

<span style="text-align: left; : rgb251, 251, 253; font-size: 10px; "></span>

I know this is super old but THANK you!!! I emailed her and added her to the "maybe" list...and another vendor scratched!!!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6061626364 66>