Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

IVs (and CVs, and AVs) to avoid.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5960616263 66>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 4.20  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Island-Clo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Island-Clo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2013 at 10:19am
I'm gonna go and add ULIKE ADA light yaki is bullsh*t and doesnt dye after I told her natural color, hair turned gray after bleaching it and now it sheds crazy everytime I brush it. the thickness is on point and the yakiness of it is cool but I dont think this ish is real I cussed her ass out and paypal is getting me all my moola back. some others may have had a good exprience with her but ehhhh
Sponsored Links

antish82 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote antish82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2013 at 12:33pm
Originally posted by starbrainz starbrainz wrote:

Still lurking and reading this thread but wanted to post mine. Do not buy hair from <span style=": transparent; letter-spacing: -0.05em; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-weight: bold; line-height: normal;">Qingdao Hot Hair</span>
<span ="watch-title long-title yt-uix-expander-" dir="ltr" title="AliExpress Hair Review Qingdao Hot Hair Products Co" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; : transparent; cursor: pointer; color: rgb0, 0, 0; -webkit-user-: auto; letter-spacing: -0.05em;">
</span>
<span ="watch-title long-title yt-uix-expander-" dir="ltr" title="AliExpress Hair Review Qingdao Hot Hair Products Co" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; : transparent; cursor: pointer; color: rgb0, 0, 0; -webkit-user-: auto; letter-spacing: -0.05em;">I ordered Brazilian Deep Wave hair from them in 16" to create a big afro effect (after brushing). Within two weeks of having it installed, the hair seriously matted up and shed like crazy. It was an EVENT getting these tangles out, using product and even after an hour, it'd go back to being tangled. You can't run your fingers through it and if you slept on it, it would turn into a flat mess of nothing. Definitely will not be buying from again.</span>

Oh no! I just received my hair from them. I ordered the coarse yaki. I hope it hold up.
slayfresh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote slayfresh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2013 at 5:57pm
Originally posted by patsy patsy wrote:

Ladies, do not purchase from QINGDAO PREMIUM HAIR PRODUCTS CO LTD, ALSO OPERATING AS PRIDA HAIR on Aliexpress.

Ordered 18 inch kinky curly hair, was sent hair that had some sort of waves through it with some tired looking kinks at the ends and was silky as hell. Told them they sent me the wrong hair and they need to sent the correct hair, and a lady called LILEY CHEN had the nerve to tell me that kinky can mean different things to different people and what they sent me is their,( i.e. what they label as) kinky hair! REALLY?? The hair they sent me also wasn't the one pictured so they are saying they can send out any old mess, call it whatever they want and a customer just has to accept it!!

Message after message and they just do not listen,customer service is non-existent.

Dumb ass wants me to send the hair back so they can "inspect it", for a refund. So they actually expect me to pay for shipping. Once they get the hair I can guarantee that they will then come up with mores lies and excuses about the hair and refuse my refund!

Scrimping and saving to get money together to buy hair and QUINGDAO PREMIUM HAIR PRODUCTS COMPANY/ PRIDA HAIR screw me over!!! Thanks!!!!

Why do these vendors never accept responsibility when they make a mistake, own up and just correct it? Instead all we get is lies upon lies. So fricking tired and fed up with these scam artists. Aliexpress is getting such a bad rep because of lying unscrupulous idiots like this.

You have been warned ladies, DO NOT give this company your hard earned money, avoid them like the plague!

http://www.aliexpress.com/store/316380
thanks I almost ordered!
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 1:09pm
BUMPPPP
ka_schwim View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ka_schwim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 1:58pm
this thread helped me in my search for vendors, thanks for all that posted Smile
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2014 at 1:49am
Bump
zlajakozic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zlajakozic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2014 at 12:33pm
Hi, Has anybody had experience with Kingboss Hair??

I recently bought samples from Haiyi and the hair changed after being colored. Cry
Anybody have any good recommendations?

Chulabomb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chulabomb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2014 at 8:55am
New to this site so hi to everybody.

Here's a heads up not to order from BEAUTIFUL HAIR on AliExpress (http://www.aliexpress.com/store/408365)

I ordered three bundles of Peruvian curly in color 4 and when it arrived not only were the bundles half the size of ordinary ones but the hair had a red tinge to it! The curl pattern was flat and the hair was nasty and seemed synthetic. I emailed them that the hair was not as described and sent photos, and this idiot wanted ME to pay to return it via DHL (£50 in England, a third of the cost of the hair). I refused and said I want a full refund and will send the hair through Royal Mail.

Two months later and no refund has arrived - AliExpress' stupid system paid him out and I can't even leave a review to let people know what a jackass this guy is. His name is YOUYUAN ZHANG.

Unfortunately that was my first ever AliExpress experience :(
Since then I've ordered from Luvin Hair and everything's been okay. If I ever visit China I'll pay this scammer a visit he'll never forget :)
louboutin85 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote louboutin85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2014 at 3:32am
Alba Dhaka industries/ Sumi Akash,
http://www.albadhakaindustries.com/
read reviews on here about a member who purchased the hair, after emailing back and forh with vendor, decided to order in Monday 27 jan 2014, 8 days later no email replies from vendor no tracking number, no hair. Other members have come out to say the same thing happened to them.
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 11:47am
Bump
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5960616263 66>