BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

IVs (and CVs, and AVs) to avoid.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5859606162 64>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 4.20  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
MISS CR View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MISS CR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 11 2013 at 12:09pm
Originally posted by TexturizedDiva TexturizedDiva wrote:

Niki and the gang from Ideal Hair/Ideal Hair Arts have created a new company called queenlovelyhair.  Just say NO!

Ooh thank you.  Ideal hair arts--WORST HAIR EVER!
Sponsored Links

JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 11 2013 at 10:38pm
Vogue hair products. Money doesn't grow on trees so don't waste it on them.
Bonjour baby ooowee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Bonjour baby ooowee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2013 at 6:41am
OMG  id promised myself earlier this year I was gone take the plunge & find my own sweet genuine virgin hair vendor but baa bee I AIN'T been able to do it! I came up with My Christmas present for myself (some heavenly bundles of virgin hair for myself) started puttin my bid out for what I want in the alibaba site pool and more AND chile they was bitin like BIG fish BUT once I came over here and started goin through this list ... a good old American vendor already set up IS my choiceSmile  maybe when its NOT holiday fly sexy gotta be on point at all the holiday functions timeLOL I looked at my precious coins then looked at all the traps this season brings and WELL lets just say imam HAPPY camper with my choiceStar

yall let me know when its safe to go in the alibaba pool ... cause baby I cant do it!!!!!!Confused
whittywhit0678 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whittywhit0678 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2013 at 12:03pm
Hi ladies!!!!! Just wanted to share a HORRIBLE vendor with you all. Please AVOID Blackprincess hair store on Aliexpress. Their website is http://www.aliexpress.com/store/605712. This hair was HORRIBLE. It lasted 1 (YES 1) week before it matted and tangled to the back of my head. The damn hair basically attacked me! LOL. I can't believe they're charging for that rat fur they call hair. BEWARE! DO NOT ORDER FROM THAT COMPANY!Dead
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 14 2013 at 1:48pm
Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

Vogue hair products. Money doesn't grow on trees so don't waste it on them.

I forgot to provide their store number:
VOGUE HAIR PRODUCTS
Store No.127921

HAIR IS HORRIBLE AND AFTER-SALE SERVICE IS HORRIBLE! PLEASE AVOID!

Edited by JoliePoufiasse - Dec 14 2013 at 1:48pm
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2013 at 8:19am
Originally posted by Bonjour baby ooowee Bonjour baby ooowee wrote:

OMG  id promised myself earlier this year I was gone take the plunge & find my own sweet genuine virgin hair vendor but baa bee I AIN'T been able to do it! I came up with My Christmas present for myself (some heavenly bundles of virgin hair for myself) started puttin my bid out for what I want in the alibaba site pool and more AND chile they was bitin like BIG fish BUT once I came over here and started goin through this list ... a good old American vendor already set up IS my choiceSmile  maybe when its NOT holiday fly sexy gotta be on point at all the holiday functions timeLOL I looked at my precious coins then looked at all the traps this season brings and WELL lets just say imam HAPPY camper with my choiceStar

yall let me know when its safe to go in the alibaba pool ... cause baby I cant do it!!!!!!Confused

That pool of shark water, well Im not sure it will ever be safe. For every ONE person who has a good story I see 58 who didn't.
Jess View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2013 at 4:58pm
Hairsisters anyone? Did they improve their shipping game?
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2013 at 5:08pm
Originally posted by Jess Jess wrote:

YES, they even have. If you order by a certain time they guarantee your order goes out that day and its even a little timer telling you what time you have to order by to get same day shipping.

Hope that helps.....
starbrainz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote starbrainz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2013 at 8:21pm
Still lurking and reading this thread but wanted to post mine. Do not buy hair from Qingdao Hot Hair

I ordered Brazilian Deep Wave hair from them in 16" to create a big afro effect (after brushing). Within two weeks of having it installed, the hair seriously matted up and shed like crazy. It was an EVENT getting these tangles out, using product and even after an hour, it'd go back to being tangled. You can't run your fingers through it and if you slept on it, it would turn into a flat mess of nothing. Definitely will not be buying from again.
debg View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote debg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2013 at 8:35pm
Originally posted by Jess Jess wrote:

i have always had good purchases from them with fast shipping
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5859606162 64>