Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

IVs (and CVs, and AVs) to avoid.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5758596061 63>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 4.20  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
misscovergirl90 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote misscovergirl90 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 08 2013 at 11:20pm
Originally posted by MISS CR MISS CR wrote:

Originally posted by Nubialady Nubialady wrote:

Avoid this company  QINGDAO FANTASY LUXURY HAIR CO.,LTD 
Bought a glueless wig from them and they sent me a wig with plastic black lace....sent the wig back and still waiting on my refund.  I have emailed them and guess what no response...never again!! I am fed up of AliexpressAngry

YES, I received that same hard black lace crap. I emailed them immediately and told them. They were very  accomodating to have me send it back but for whatever reason I just didn't want to go through the hassle. I cut bangs in it to hide that tragic black lace.  Worse than a BSS lace wig. The sad thing about it is the hair is really nice.

I sent them a wig back yesterday. It was kinky curly but the hair felt synthetic! You would be better of with a BSS wig. Now im out 50 dollars (for return shipping) and I still have no hair..Cry
Sponsored Links

Chiberry View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chiberry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 09 2013 at 3:48am
Hi! New to this forum really love this thread.,kudos 'texturized diva' for starting the thread. Pls are these name of vendors or companies? Are they cv or I v's?
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 09 2013 at 7:05am
Originally posted by Chiberry Chiberry wrote:

Hi! New to this forum really love this thread.,kudos 'texturized diva' for starting the thread. Pls are these name of vendors or companies? Are they cv or I v's?
 CV- chinese Vendor
IV _ indian Vendor
This thread is of vendors you should avoid buying hair from. Buy at your own risk
goldenapple View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote goldenapple Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 09 2013 at 9:09am
Beware SUNA HAIR and KONCEPT EXPO!!!!
Ok I saw a post on Suna hair and love the hair so I finally placed an order last week for Virgin Indian Natural Curly in 24, 26, 26".  Babeeeeeeeee when I open the bags I was like ok, it feels good, it doesn't look bad.  Let me wash it and see what happens ShockedCryCry  First of all the 24" is a slight wavy nowhere near a curl pattern.  Most of it measures 20-21"(i'm being generous) about 10 strands measure 24".  One of the 26" bundles is really nice with pretty curls (has a lot of nits thoughDead) The second bundle of 26"......WTF!! it's a mixture of wild indian coarse monkey balls hair and wavy.  Full of nits.  None of the ends come close to 26".  I contacted Suna Hair and was told that's how the hair comes from the templesConfused
I can't with these Censored
I have pics but I don't know how to post them. 
 Ladies save ya money.  I'll be adding this company to the Indian Vendor list to avoid.  To hell with Suna!Angry
I also ordered from Koncept Expo 6 bundles....smdh. Their curly is a process curl. The wavy is also processed but like Suni you get about 10% of the weft the length you paid for and the rest is all short azz hairs.  Oh well on to the next. I'm gonna find the holy grail of virgin Indian hair!!!! 
I wanted to start a new post but I never posted before and I don't think I can yet.

Teesweet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Teesweet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 09 2013 at 9:35am
^^^^^Thank You sooo much for this info. I was just about to email Suna today and saw your post!
patsy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote patsy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 14 2013 at 8:54am
Ladies, do not purchase from QINGDAO PREMIUM HAIR PRODUCTS CO LTD, ALSO OPERATING AS PRIDA HAIR on Aliexpress.

Ordered 18 inch kinky curly hair, was sent hair that had some sort of waves through it with some tired looking kinks at the ends and was silky as hell. Told them they sent me the wrong hair and they need to sent the correct hair, and a lady called LILEY CHEN had the nerve to tell me that kinky can mean different things to different people and what they sent me is their,( i.e. what they label as) kinky hair! REALLY?? The hair they sent me also wasn't the one pictured so they are saying they can send out any old mess, call it whatever they want and a customer just has to accept it!!

Message after message and they just do not listen,customer service is non-existent.

Dumb ass wants me to send the hair back so they can "inspect it", for a refund. So they actually expect me to pay for shipping. Once they get the hair I can guarantee that they will then come up with mores lies and excuses about the hair and refuse my refund!

Scrimping and saving to get money together to buy hair and QUINGDAO PREMIUM HAIR PRODUCTS COMPANY/ PRIDA HAIR screw me over!!! Thanks!!!!

Why do these vendors never accept responsibility when they make a mistake, own up and just correct it? Instead all we get is lies upon lies. So fricking tired and fed up with these scam artists. Aliexpress is getting such a bad rep because of lying unscrupulous idiots like this.

You have been warned ladies, DO NOT give this company your hard earned money, avoid them like the plague!

http://www.aliexpress.com/store/316380
MrsBishop View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote MrsBishop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 14 2013 at 9:55am
Originally posted by HoneyMarie23 HoneyMarie23 wrote:

Hello newbie on board I normally just troll the forums and never post but I just don't understand why ladies publicly put on board they have certain vendors contact info but refuse to share with the rest of us. If you're not going to share, why say anything? I feel either share or just don't say anything at all.

Happy Labor Day
Marie

OMG THANK YOU!!! I really want to ask so what is the point of posting? You could just keep your hair info and pics to yourself. Cause it would be serving the same purpose! I think they say look at my pics but I refuse to tell you who I bought if from for attention. Like it serves absolutely no purpose. You have your own personal instagram for that.
PerfectBlending View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PerfectBlending Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2013 at 7:46pm
thanks for this. I was eye-ing them as well. Something just did not seem right, because I could only find a couple "reviews".
Originally posted by goldenapple goldenapple wrote:

Beware SUNA HAIR and KONCEPT EXPO!!!!
Ok I saw a post on Suna hair and love the hair so I finally placed an order last week for Virgin Indian Natural Curly in 24, 26, 26".  Babeeeeeeeee when I open the bags I was like ok, it feels good, it doesn't look bad.  Let me wash it and see what happens ShockedCryCry  First of all the 24" is a slight wavy nowhere near a curl pattern.  Most of it measures 20-21"(i'm being generous) about 10 strands measure 24".  One of the 26" bundles is really nice with pretty curls (has a lot of nits thoughDead) The second bundle of 26"......WTF!! it's a mixture of wild indian coarse monkey balls hair and wavy.  Full of nits.  None of the ends come close to 26".  I contacted Suna Hair and was told that's how the hair comes from the templesConfused
I can't with these Censored
I have pics but I don't know how to post them. 
 Ladies save ya money.  I'll be adding this company to the Indian Vendor list to avoid.  To hell with Suna!Angry
I also ordered from Koncept Expo 6 bundles....smdh. Their curly is a process curl. The wavy is also processed but like Suni you get about 10% of the weft the length you paid for and the rest is all short azz hairs.  Oh well on to the next. I'm gonna find the holy grail of virgin Indian hair!!!! 
I wanted to start a new post but I never posted before and I don't think I can yet.

313girl08 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 313girl08 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 18 2013 at 8:00am
This thread just saved me some loot. Just got a early morning call from Joy Hair Exports. The lady was very nice, but that is just to reel you in!
xtrodinare View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xtrodinare Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2013 at 4:50pm
UPDATE: Joy Hair Exports of Chennai resolve the issue of refunding me my $235.00 after 8 months. I do not know the quality of their hair so order at your own risk!!!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5758596061 63>