Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

IVs (and CVs, and AVs) to avoid.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5657585960 63>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 4.20  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
xx_quanna_x View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xx_quanna_x Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 24 2013 at 1:07pm
ShockedLOLLOLLOLClapClap
Sponsored Links

TexturizedDiva View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TexturizedDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 25 2013 at 10:25pm
Niki and the gang from Ideal Hair/Ideal Hair Arts have created a new company called queenlovelyhair.  Just say NO!
LaurenNicole View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LaurenNicole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 26 2013 at 10:12am
Originally posted by Tdavis77 Tdavis77 wrote:

Has anyone heard of or used Marrikas?? I've tried researching for weeks but can't find anything on the company
LakiaStar did a review on that hair on youtube
loppie06 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loppie06 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 27 2013 at 7:00am
some if not most of the pictures there are stolen, i even confronted rapunzel and she didn't deny. i still ordered from them after much thought and research, will keep you posted. also that other link(alireview) you posted has no answer yet.

loppie06 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loppie06 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 02 2013 at 6:01pm
Originally posted by loppie06 loppie06 wrote:

some if not most of the pictures there are stolen, i even confronted rapunzel and she didn't deny. i still ordered from them after much thought and research, will keep you posted. also that other link(alireview) you posted has no answer yet.

So with no negative comment or review/s i decided to go ahead and buy from them. i was supposed to get peruvian hair and they sent me what looked like 'brazilian' or some other hair. Immediately i started trying to contact Rapunzel to tell her i wanted to return the hair because i was very blunt and clear that if the hair wasn't as expected i will not hesitate to return it. I've tried contacting her through both trade manager and email  NO RESPONSE for about 5DAYS nows, usually before now she responded to me swiftly.
I just opened a paypal dispute yesterday, i will let everyone know how it goes.
HoneyMarie23 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote HoneyMarie23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 02 2013 at 10:04pm
Hello newbie on board I normally just troll the forums and never post but I just don't understand why ladies publicly put on board they have certain vendors contact info but refuse to share with the rest of us. If you're not going to share, why say anything? I feel either share or just don't say anything at all.

Happy Labor Day
Marie
CeeStins View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CeeStins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 04 2013 at 10:42pm
http://www.aliexpress.com/store/628616 - http://www.aliexpress.com/store/628616

Remy DF hair Products Co. on Ali...
I ordered 'peruvian body wave' and they sent me some cow ass hair!! Filed a paypal dispute and threatened to put her on blast, and she refunded me.

Ladies stay awayyyy
MISS CR View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MISS CR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 05 2013 at 9:16am
Originally posted by Nigerian_princess Nigerian_princess wrote:

Originally posted by HowardAlumAKA HowardAlumAKA wrote:

Originally posted by Nubialady Nubialady wrote:

Avoid this company <span style="font-family: arial; line-height: 24px;"> </span><span ="user-name-text"="" style="margin: 0px 15px 0px 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: arial; line-height: 24px; vertical-align: line; max-width: 100px; word-wrap: break-word;">QINGDAO FANTASY LUXURY HAIR CO.,LTD </span>
<font face="arial"><span style="line-height: 24px;">Bought a glueless wig from them and they sent me a wig with plastic black lace....sent the wig back and still waiting on my refund.  I have emailed them and guess what no response...never again!! I am fed up of AliexpressAngry

</span>
<span ="user-name-text"="" style="margin: 0px 15px 0px 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: arial; line-height: 24px; vertical-align: line; max-width: 100px; word-wrap: break-word;">
</span>
<span ="user-name-text"="" style="margin: 0px 15px 0px 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: arial; line-height: 24px; vertical-align: line; max-width: 100px; word-wrap: break-word;">
</span>

Tell them you have a wedding coming up and they are going to ruin it by not giving you the money back so you could afford the hair for your wedding.

lmao, I had an episode where a CV sent me a plastic wig that burned when I curled it. When I told him this he claimed I altered the hair and was NOT giving a refund. I told him I needed hair for a wedding and now my wedding and my future with my husband is ruined. If he doesnt give me my money back I cant afford to get my hair done.

he refunded me that very second. 

Better delete this before the CV lurkers see it and spread the word
AGREED- Please DELETE
MISS CR View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MISS CR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 05 2013 at 9:38am
Originally posted by Nubialady Nubialady wrote:

Avoid this company  QINGDAO FANTASY LUXURY HAIR CO.,LTD 
Bought a glueless wig from them and they sent me a wig with plastic black lace....sent the wig back and still waiting on my refund.  I have emailed them and guess what no response...never again!! I am fed up of AliexpressAngry

YES, I received that same hard black lace crap. I emailed them immediately and told them. They were very  accomodating to have me send it back but for whatever reason I just didn't want to go through the hassle. I cut bangs in it to hide that tragic black lace.  Worse than a BSS lace wig. The sad thing about it is the hair is really nice.

LadyLuBoo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote LadyLuBoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 10 2013 at 11:51am
Luffy Hair- Aliexpress Is a mess. Dont try it.

Don't trust the "weekly bestsellers" feature. Or the positive reviews. 

I dont get why they give hair 5 star reviews previous to installation. But I digress.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5657585960 63>