BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

IVs (and CVs, and AVs) to avoid.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5455565758 66>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 4.20  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Island-Clo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Island-Clo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2013 at 7:07pm

Qingdao Grace hair products uughhhhhh brazilian curly is the worst, save your moola

Sponsored Links

iheartsmimi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iheartsmimi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2013 at 10:44am
anyone ever heard or purchased from friday night hair ltd on AE?
chatnoir View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chatnoir Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2013 at 10:53am
Originally posted by iheartsmimi iheartsmimi wrote:

anyone ever heard or purchased from friday night hair ltd on AE?

I wonder if they're affiliated with the Friday Night Hair that sells synthetic wigs?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iheartsmimi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2013 at 11:01am
@chatnoir i was looking for hours to see if they were affiliated and i am not so sure...their feedback is not that impressive but there is a kinky curly unit i got my eye on. the interaction with queena was ok. how frustrating.

Edited by iheartsmimi - May 28 2013 at 11:02am
feelblessed View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote feelblessed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2013 at 12:25pm
Wow..this is a blessing for others to be aware.

I don't understand how people can sleep at night after taking others for granted.

I was going to place an order with Raj but the amount of money that had to be spent for the first time without seeing product plus the one month waiting period made me skeptical.

I am so glad I did not do it
chatnoir View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chatnoir Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2013 at 12:41pm
Originally posted by iheartsmimi iheartsmimi wrote:

@chatnoir i was looking for hours to see if they were affiliated and i am not so sure...their feedback is not that impressive but there is a kinky curly unit i got my eye on. the interaction with queena was ok. how frustrating.

Fridaynighthair.com's website is registered in China. I have a hunch they're affiliated.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iheartsmimi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2013 at 8:40am
@chatnoir yeah that is a strong possibility. i may just take the plunge and order it! it has the perfect density and a nice hairline for a stock. i asked her if she can send me a pic before shipping. she said yes. i'll be surprised if she does it. ill keep ya'll updated.
lllove29 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lllove29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 20 2013 at 4:11pm
Hello Ladies,

This is my first post, I've been lurking for several weeks after finding this wonderful site while doing so research about weaves. A big thanks goes out to all you wonderful ladies for sharing the great info.. I lost interest in weaves ages ago due to the matting and shedding.. So I decided to try again and did about 5 minutes of research and got BSS Brazilian Virgin Remy hair.. I believed what they told me, not knowing that they would sell such garbage.. But anyway...

Has any one heard of Master Crafts or Starshine Hair?? Sorry if this has already been answered but I wasn't able to find any posts.

I have been researching vendors and I have found a wonderful vendor with good prices and great hair, but I like to keep my options open just in case. In my research I came across Master Crafts, the website looks awesome and the hair looks great and they have tons of hair origins and textures to choose from. In looking through the website I came across a few pictures that looked familiar and it turns out to be AL Kishore's pictures. So I definitely will not be buying hair from them based on the input from here and some YT reviews, but this man has at least 10 websites that I came across.
I've contacted Starshine  few times but got no response.
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 26 2013 at 10:59pm
Bump .
Nubialady View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nubialady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 27 2013 at 12:08am
Avoid this company  QINGDAO FANTASY LUXURY HAIR CO.,LTD 
Bought a glueless wig from them and they sent me a wig with plastic black lace....sent the wig back and still waiting on my refund.  I have emailed them and guess what no response...never again!! I am fed up of AliexpressAngry

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5455565758 66>