Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

IVs (and CVs, and AVs) to avoid.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5354555657 66>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 4.20  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
katgirl89 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote katgirl89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2013 at 2:09pm
Beware of Guangzhou Sunlight Co w/ Lennon Lian. Had amazing customer service and extremely fast shipping, but the product went sh*t after it was washed and dyed. Since I altered the product AND left a GREAT review, I wasn't able to get a refund or properly warn others about his foolishness, smh Ouch
Sponsored Links

aprilcute View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aprilcute Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2013 at 10:01pm
That sucks! So this kind of the virgin hair is totally colored or fake hair?
Tokyocereza View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tokyocereza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2013 at 12:47pm
Qingdao Menglia...I tried this company on a whim. Big mistake! The hair I received was horrible. It tangled out of the bag, had multicolored threads...it just felt synthetic. When I complained the company offered me $10. I disputed and got some of my money back since I didn't want to go through the pain of shipping the hair back. I threw it in a plastic bag and in the back of my closet. It was just terrible. Avoid avoid avoid!
Nadiesca View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nadiesca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2013 at 6:06pm
Rosea WIg on aliexpress......i order 3 bundles of brazilian and they send me indian hair with nits on it!!Angry
rebelle . View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rebelle . Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2013 at 9:02pm
Originally posted by Hnicole17 Hnicole17 wrote:

you're not only one Rainbow Hair  sent me  synthetic mix too.
beware of this company, Rainbow hair ,Caitlin Zhou

OMG. I TOTALLY agree. Let me tell you guys about my experience with this company, I still have the messages & everything.  This was from back of October of last year. I wish I would've joined the board to warn you to save your money.

Caitlin Zhou was nice in the beginning. But when she sent me the wrong damn lengths, everything started to change. Here are the messages;

Me:

02:09 Oct 12,2012

Hi. I wanted to order the Brazilian body wave, but I wanted to get three different lengths in the bundles. I wanted an 18', 16', & 14'.

I also wanted to see if you could see if you hand any bundles that had a lot of wave in their texture. I absolutely love the body wave texture & I want to have as many waves within the hair as possible. Is there any way I can see a picture of the hair I'm ordering prior to me receiving it?

Thanks!

Caitlin Zhou:

02:13 Oct 12,2012

Hi, Brittani

thanks for your inquiry.
if you need the 18 16 14, you can choose the 16inches lot. it is ok.
I can send you the pics before you ordering it.
please leave your email here, thanks.

Caitlin

Me:

02:15 Oct 12,2012

Thank you for your quick reply! I will be ordering tomorrow afternoon. My e-mail address is bsgain@yahoo.com . I really appreciate your help

Caitlin Zhou:

02:19 Oct 12,2012

you are welcome.
i have sent you the pics to your email.

Me:

02:24 Oct 12,2012

Caitlin,

Those look great. Will these be the three I will be receiving?

Caitlin Zhou:

03:53 Oct 12,2012

yes

UNFORTUNATELY I DON'T HAVE A PICTURE OF THE HAIR SHE SENT TO MY EMAIL SINCE THIS WAS WAY BACK IN OCT. Angry I'M MAD AT MYSELF FOR DELETING IT, I WOULD LOVE TO SHOW YOU GUYS. BUT IN THE PICTURE, SHE SENT ME THREE BUNDLES THAT HAD EACH HAD A DIFFERENT LENGTH, REMEMBER THIS!!! & SHE SAID THAT THE BUNDLES IN THE PIC WOULD BE THE BUNDLES I RECEIVED.  FAST FORWARD TO ME RECEIVING THE HAIR;

Me:
13:55 Oct 16,2012
Hello Caitlin,
I just received the hair. Although beautiful & I got it fast, unfortunately the lengths are incorrect & not what we agreed upon. Instead of 18", 16", & 14", I received three bundles of 16"...

Caitlin Zhou:
16:24 Oct 16,2012
oh,i'm so sorry to hear that,my dear
i will resend you one bundles for 16 inches free .ok?
but i hope you pay the shipping cost .
if you have a friend place order in my store ,i will add one bundle for 16" to you. Sleepy

Me:
16:32 Oct 16,2012
I do not live in the same state as my friends, because I am in the Air Force.
I do not feel I should pay the shipping cost. Especially because I asked you to send me a picture of the hair you would be sending me, & this obviously isn't it. As of now, I have been happy with your service, but this does not sit well with me. I was not at fault, so I don't feel I should pay for anything.

Caitlin Zhou:

16:50 Oct 16,2012

hello my dear
i have checked your order,i had sent you the right hair for 3 bundles 16 inches in malay hair.
if not,pls send me the pics
my emailaddress is hkgimi-caitlin@hotmail.com
thanks
yours caitlin

Me:

16:55 Oct 16,2012

Caitlin,

You did not send me the correct bundles of hair. We agreed that I would get 18', 16', 14'. Three bundles of Malaysian hair. This what I sent you, at 12:03 on Oct 3;

I am going for the body wave. So I'll be getting the Malaysian. & as I stated, I want an 18", 16", & 14". How will I go about ordering the different lengths? Thanks Caitlin!

You sent me the link to pick the 16" because that's what the 18, 16, 14 inch bundle totaled out to. The picture you sent me were three bundles & they were not the same lengths. They were all three different lengths. The bundles I received are the same lengths. They also have 16" written on all three packs of hair.

I will send you a picture of the hair I received.

HERE'S WHERE THE BS BEGINS. Confused

Caitlin Zhou:

17:00 Oct 16,2012

i'm glad to resend you the hair but i don't have the length in stock now.
thanks

16:58 Oct 16,2012

ok,i see i'm so sorry
i will give you the big discount in next order,ok?
caitlin

Me:

17:03 Oct 16,2012

I'm not sure why the free bundle of 16" cannot be sent to me for free.

Unfortunately, I see this as being the last time I will do business with you. Up until now, you have had great customer service & excellent communication. But the last few messages I have received from you have completely changed my mind. I understand mistakes can happen & I'm actually not looking for you to resend the hair. Just acknowledged the fact you sent me the wrong length.

She ended up sending me a bundle of 16" for free (even tho she said she was out of the length Sleepy, she magically found a bundle) after we went back and forth for a little bit longer.  When I received the 16", it was clear she pick the worst damn bundle she could find.  It was dry & I ended up having to cut off majority of the hair because the ends were so terrible.  As for the other bundles, after I washed them before my install, all the waves disappeared.  The hair went from being wavy & shiny, to straight, dry, & tangled.  Even my stylist said it was a shame how all the waves disappeared.  I never got them back.  The hair was in my head for about two weeks before it became it big ole not in the back & had to be cut out.  I was beyond AngryAngryAngryAngryAngry.  Never order from Ms. Caitlin Zhou.  
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2013 at 9:45am

I was reading this thread and shaking my head and feeling my blood pressure go up...because i know if i was in some ppl shoes...i probabl would have bought a ticket to India....LETS SAY WOULD HAVE BEEN ON THE NEWS.Angry SOME OF THESE VENDORS ARE THIEVES.Censored Very Informative thread.

BrownQtee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrownQtee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2013 at 9:48am
Originally posted by sucre265 sucre265 wrote:

I almost ordered from Lagah hair. Thanks for the update. I've been meaning to purchase Indian hair since December but ive just been scared of all this IVs. where can one get good Indian hair with good wefts? I need good Indian hair in my life

I got my wefts from a german vendor, sabine. Her company is called impressive hair. Her prices are very reasonable, and it comes cleaned and washed.
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2013 at 9:59am
Originally posted by BrownQtee BrownQtee wrote:

Originally posted by sucre265 sucre265 wrote:

I almost ordered from Lagah hair. Thanks for the update. I've been meaning to purchase Indian hair since December but ive just been scared of all this IVs. where can one get good Indian hair with good wefts? I need good Indian hair in my life

I got my wefts from a german vendor, sabine. Her company is called impressive hair. Her prices are very reasonable, and it comes cleaned and washed.
I ordered a closure from them yesterday...Sabine knows what good customer service is. Because i was going back and forth for like 2 weeks.
sucre265 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sucre265 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2013 at 10:09am
ok. ill try het company. Thanks ladies
iNPiNK_iTRUSt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iNPiNK_iTRUSt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2013 at 11:57pm
Hey everyone, I felt compelled to join this forum because I really wanted to know about the Qingdao Haiyi company...I was literally seconds away from purchasing from Lori, I skyped with her.. the hair seemed decent through skype.. Is everyone really having a bad time with this company ? Mentioned earlier.. It said it formally went by Qingdao Lisi Hair.. I was reading Hair scammers, they mentioned Lori's name there too =/ & said the hair is a ripoff.. & so are they.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5354555657 66>
  Share Topic