Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

IVs (and CVs, and AVs) to avoid.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5253545556 63>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 4.20  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
sucre265 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sucre265 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 16 2013 at 4:36pm
Wow, thanks for this. I've been eyeing them for a while. Was just about to order for the peruvian deep curl. Off to search for another vendor
Sponsored Links

xtrodinare View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xtrodinare Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 16 2013 at 7:24pm
Thanks for the information.  Very good job!!!
Hnicole17 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hnicole17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 18 2013 at 4:56pm
you're not only one Rainbow Hair  sent me  synthetic mix too.
beware of this company, Rainbow hair ,Caitlin Zhou

Emy-Senpai972 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Emy-Senpai972 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2013 at 5:49pm
I was just wondering, I'll be ordering from an IV for the first time. Is it okay to buy a pound of hair or a kilo as I REALLY don't wanna pay twice. I want some curly AND some wavy hair so i'll be set for the year.
I'm torn between indianhairs.com and bdogg

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Emy-Senpai972 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2013 at 6:09pm
http://www.ripoffreport.com/directory/bhawani-enterprises.aspx

http://www.complaintsboard.com/?search=bhawani+enterprises

I found these 2 websites of complaints on Bdogg, nothing on IH.com. Aslo, who has tried this one  http://www.indianhairexpo.com/ , tried to order sample hair...will see what happens. Here is another website http://www.hairboutiqueindia.com/index.php, also what about indianhairinternational.com ?

BUT I REALLY NEED A GOOD INDIAN VENDOR !!!!!  help, please ! The two mentioned earlier are the most recurring but I don't know...

Edited by Emy-Senpai972 - Apr 29 2013 at 6:57pm
Nigerian_princess View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nigerian_princess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2013 at 7:05pm
Originally posted by Emy-Senpai972 Emy-Senpai972 wrote:

I was just wondering, I'll be ordering from an IV for the first time. Is it okay to buy a pound of hair or a kilo as I REALLY don't wanna pay twice. I want some curly AND some wavy hair so i'll be set for the year.
I'm torn between indianhairs.com and bdogg

If you haven't seen reviews of the vendor's hair and you don't know what to expect, I'd go with a sample order first. Not sure how much those weigh. Sometimes finding a good vendor means spending a little extra money.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Emy-Senpai972 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2013 at 7:09pm
I know... I'm really interested in some Bdogg hair though...
diordiva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote diordiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 01 2013 at 12:28am
Angry Angry beware of lagah exports they sent me syntheic blened hair that melted and barley curled. when confronted him about this matter he ignored me, them finally decided to write bs excuses about his hair. Please stay away you have been warned!!
GphiD08 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote GphiD08 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 01 2013 at 1:04am
^^^ thanks I was interested in ordering from them but Something told me to stick with the vendors I have already. These vendors are crazy.

Edited by GphiD08 - May 01 2013 at 1:05am
sucre265 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sucre265 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 01 2013 at 3:05am
I almost ordered from Lagah hair. Thanks for the update. I've been meaning to purchase Indian hair since December but ive just been scared of all this IVs. where can one get good Indian hair with good wefts? I need good Indian hair in my life
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5253545556 63>