Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

IVs (and CVs, and AVs) to avoid.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6263646566>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 4.20  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
feelblessed View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote feelblessed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2014 at 4:22pm
And they say black people can't be trusted

Folk from Asia are major thieves and robbers
Sponsored Links

feelblessed View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote feelblessed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2014 at 4:25pm
We need to stop buying all this hair making these people who don't respect us nor do they

Like black people ...we need to stop making them billions of dollars. We can't afford

To let them treat us this way. Stop ordering from Ali express period!!!

Indians don't like blacks either.... We end to stop buying from India and wear our own hair. We are making these scum bags rich
olukemio View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote olukemio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2014 at 10:12pm
Newbie here, thank you very much for starting this thread I have been burned too many times
on Alibaba and with a few CV and IV vendors mentioned here.

Thanks again for all the information ladies
mosthated2003 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mosthated2003 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2014 at 2:47pm
This is so very true...
alphashallows View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alphashallows Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2014 at 2:30pm
I mean this is an obvious one, not even sure why I gave into this company, but steer clear of Divas Wigs (divaswigs.com), at all costs. The whole website is a total ploy and all the hair the youtube gurus use are obviously good hair sent to them no matter what any of them say. I ordered a curly Malaysian glueless lace wig from them, and what I received was a synthetic wig which bled, shed, and the curl pattern was nothing close to what I ordered. Their customer service is so-so, but with the amount of money you pay, along with what you are eventually sent, the whole thing is not even worth it. 

Don't buy it ladies. Angry
marie67 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marie67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 15 2014 at 1:53pm
Add on HSE Hair to the @hit list!!!! I purchased this hair on ebay and they have a website HSE hair.com and facebook, I clearly asked for Natural virgin curly hair and they said yes, what I got was processed curly which was pretty to the eye but once I wore it for a week, it went left with the tangling and also it itches like needles ,which tells me that it had filler fiber in it! When I brought that to their attention of course I got the all of our hair is human, but I know better and it's been colored because it's very hard to lift colored hair even with bleach! Everyone shows off their so called pictures, but that's all that it is just a Picture!!! so if you should run across HSE Hair, Run!!!

Edited by marie67 - Jul 15 2014 at 2:01pm
london View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote london Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 15 2014 at 5:01pm
Hot Hair Factory - Not honest or competent in my experience.
Owner Phoebus Liu
many different departments 1-4 or 7 i think.
Check the symbol/LOGO its always the same
 here is ONE of the MANY AliExpress stores they have
http://www.aliexpress.com/store/contactinfo/523082.html

also on alibaba. Always check the logo and the address and paypal account address to confirm its the same company i am referring to. Save you hard earned cash... they also claim 7A hair is thier best... 5 A ia Aliexpress quality, 6A they say is slightly better but 7A is their best they will tell you you need 7A if you want to bleach, dye and have it 'Love you long time'.... SMDH

marie67 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote marie67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 15 2014 at 7:12pm
I was just contacted by HSE and was told to simply return the hair no problems ,and he'll send me different hair, I told him that if he can't offer me Natural virgin remy unprocessed, then don't bother because I will know the difference and don't want to waste his nor my time, so once he emails me back understanding my position, then I'll proceed to the what next phase. I also made it very clear that it's not about trying to get anything for free, I just want what you had advertised in the first place. I'm sure many of these vendors are praying that many won't know the difference.

Edited by marie67 - Jul 16 2014 at 11:04am
radio___ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote radio___ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 15 2014 at 8:01pm
I don't know if anyone else does this, but this may be helpful to others

If you're having a hard time remembering which vendors to avoid, it's helpful to bookmark the link and type something like "DO NOT BUY - [insert issue here]" in the title! I browse a lot on aliexpress, and there have been times where I've been browsing through a store, everything looks fine, but then I realize that I had that store flagged by seeing the bookmark~
marie67 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marie67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 16 2014 at 11:08am
[QUOTE=london] Hot Hair Factory - Not honest or competent in my experience.
Owner Phoebus Liu
many different departments 1-4 or 7 i think.
Check the symbol/LOGO its always the same
 here is ONE of the MANY AliExpress stores they have
http://www.aliexpress.com/store/contactinfo/523082.html

also on alibaba. Always check the logo and the address and paypal account address to confirm its the same company i am referring to. Save you hard earned cash... they also claim 7A hair is thier best... 5 A ia Aliexpress quality, 6A they say is slightly better but 7A is their best they will tell you you need 7A if you want to bleach, dye and have it 'Love you long time'.... SMDH

[/QUOTE    one year its 5A, next 6A, this year 7A so on, the real question is what in the @ell have they been selling in the past to now have all of these AAAA's? I mean you either have great hair or crappy hair ! I think it's a ploy to get more money by selling the same old @hit! Maybe the numbers refers to the closeness of true lengths in a bundle.

Edited by marie67 - Jul 16 2014 at 11:10am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6263646566>
  Share Topic