FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

IVs (and CVs, and AVs) to avoid.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 70>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 4.20  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
drjo91 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote drjo91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 08 2010 at 3:26pm
dp.

Edited by drjo91 - Mar 08 2010 at 3:26pm
Sponsored Links

asiaticdiva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote asiaticdiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 08 2010 at 3:30pm
Originally posted by nosugeradded nosugeradded wrote:

+ 1 for Dinesh & Co.

• Paid $1092 on 1/26/10, due to be shipped on 2/10
  • Sent email requesting tracking on 2/17/10, they responded hair will be dispatched on 2/27/10
  • Called/Sent email requesting tracking on 2/27/10, they responded they will be "sure" to dispatch hair on 3/8/10
  • Called to request today, 3/8/10 and was told that to wait ANOTHER week.  I asked to be refunded and he responded in an irritated voice " That is not possible and that is FINAL."
Mr. U.Raja Gopal.
Dinesh & Co.,
Exptrs.of Indian Remy Human Hair, Machine & Micro Wefts
Regd Off:#9-5-49, Roypet,
Narsapur-534275, W.Go.Dt, A.P.
Mobile: 0091 9440478596
Mail: dineshair@yahoo.com

WOW I would be fire HOT at this. AngryAngry Hope you get your hair soon.
jamara0120 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamara0120 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 08 2010 at 4:11pm
OP, I think it's a good idea to gather the names & post them on the 1st page. This way folks can avoid from having to read repeated post.
nosugeradded View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nosugeradded Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 08 2010 at 4:14pm
Originally posted by jamara0120 jamara0120 wrote:

OP, I think it's a good idea to gather the names & post them on the 1st page. This way folks can avoid from having to read repeated post.

+1
UrbanLegend View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UrbanLegend Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 08 2010 at 4:15pm

/\ ITA, and add CV's to the list as well...

*M. Gurl * View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *M. Gurl * Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 08 2010 at 4:15pm
Originally posted by kashe21 kashe21 wrote:

My Kid India has a complaint for not delivering goods on Alibaba

+1. Sexibeach had a similar complaint against them as well.
CreoleMojo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CreoleMojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 08 2010 at 4:32pm
Bipolar International - an Indian company to be avoided. The name should have told me all i needed to know before I ordered.
The hair was shipped in a "Indian food subsidy box which was originally used for cooking oil". It went down hill from there. The hair in the box was "crazy", over half went straight in the trash. It was raw, dirty, bulk hair, which can be nasty under the best circumstances, but this stuff was unbelievably gross. I did not order raw, uncleaned hair, but that is what I got. I have never seen so many nits or trash (leaves, twigs) in bair before. It was truly bipolar "crazy" hair.
510QUEEN View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote 510QUEEN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 08 2010 at 4:36pm
Originally posted by CreoleMojo CreoleMojo wrote:

Bipolar International - an Indian company to be avoided. The name should have told me all i needed to know before I ordered.
The hair was shipped in a "Indian food subsidy box which was originally used for cooking oil". It went down hill from there. The hair in the box was "crazy", over half went straight in the trash. It was raw, dirty, bulk hair, which can be nasty under the best circumstances, but this stuff was unbelievably gross. I did not order raw, uncleaned hair, but that is what I got. I have never seen so many nits or trash (leaves, twigs) in bair before. It was truly bipolar "crazy" hair.

chile with tha name bipolar......u shoulda known they night flip out

ok sorry buttt umm yeah
kology07 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kology07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 08 2010 at 4:46pm
Originally posted by CreoleMojo CreoleMojo wrote:

The hair was shipped in a "Indian food subsidy box which was originally used for cooking oil". It went down hill from there. The hair in the box was "crazy", over half went straight in the trash. It was raw, dirty, bulk hair, which can be nasty under the best circumstances, but this stuff was unbelievably gross. I did not order raw, uncleaned hair, but that is what I got. I have never seen so many nits or trash (leaves, twigs) in bair before. It was truly bipolar "crazy" hair.

The name! The name!
LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
CreoleMojo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CreoleMojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 08 2010 at 4:47pm
Originally posted by 510QUEEN 510QUEEN wrote:

chile with tha name bipolar......u shoulda known they night flip out ok sorry buttt umm yeah

I can LOL now...but I Cry when I opened that greasy oil stained box.
Shipping hair in a food subsidy box...darn that like shipping something in a US goverment cheese box!  LOLLOLLOL
Here is their contact information:
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 70>
  Share Topic