Perfect Hair Collection

"I've never dated a black woman/man before"

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5678>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
mrshairdo View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrshairdo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 26 2012 at 8:56am
if he was black i'd dump his ass
any other race, i guess i would understand

Edited by mrshairdo - Dec 26 2012 at 9:02am
Sponsored Links

Soratachi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Soratachi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2012 at 2:03pm
Originally posted by ImThatDiva ImThatDiva wrote:

Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

Originally posted by ImThatDiva ImThatDiva wrote:

Originally posted by foxyroy19 foxyroy19 wrote:

If the person volunteered the information I would find it very weird.
This...

This is not a piece of information I deem pertinent in someone's dating history.

sn: I would have been shocked if my SO was with anyone black before me. I don't think there are many black girls frolicking around Rome.

lol my friend met her exItalian boyfriend in Italy. surprisingly he had dated another black girl before her--a haitian. i was like whaaaat?
lmao I would have reacted that way. Wow, Who would have though...I know tantoine said has four sister who all live in Italy and are all married to Italians. mayber there are more haitians in italy than I thought LOLLOLLOL

I am not surprised at Italians(in Italy) that have dated or married blacks there are really more men marrying out than women in Italy.
Soratachi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Soratachi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2012 at 2:04pm
Originally posted by Limalady Limalady wrote:

Why is the assumption that the person saying this is not Black?

I am the OP title.Tongue
BeatriceBean View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeatriceBean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2012 at 2:11pm

My cousin is 47 and has never dated a Black woman. He's my cousin but I hate him on the low lol
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2012 at 2:16pm
*head tilted to the side*

ummmmm this is not even a question i would be faced with...
BeatriceBean View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeatriceBean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2012 at 2:18pm
I think that it's different if you've hit it off with a person of a different race...as in you've already established a relationship/friendship that isn't built around racial difference. I don't think that there's anything wrong with it being brought up, as long as it isn't made into an issue.
Coming out the gate...man get the hell out my face.

I had a white male "friend" once, and he had dated many Black women, and because of it, he thought that he was an expert on Blackness and Black womanhood.
Merin View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Merin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2012 at 2:24pm
My husband was the first White Man I ever dated, glad he stuck with me and didn't hold it against me? 
Limalady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Limalady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2012 at 2:25pm
Originally posted by BeatriceBean BeatriceBean wrote:

My cousin is 47 and has never dated a Black woman. He's my cousin but I hate him on the low lol

47? Shocked I have several cousins like this, but they are in their 20's. I only hate one my cousins like this, but he is a jacka$$. I know people like this. I don't hate them, but I side eye them. It was also the cause of a break-up in the past, but they guy was Black and acted like he was doing me a favor. I know women like this too.
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2012 at 2:25pm

I think that it's different if you've hit it off with a person of a different race...as in you've already established a relationship/friendship that isn't built around racial difference. I don't think that there's anything wrong with it being brought up, as long as it isn't made into an issue.

I had a white male "friend" once, and he had dated many Black women, and because of it, he thought that he was an expert on Blackness and Black womanhood.

i am convinced this is the only reason white ppl try to befriend meLOL they really be comin at me like awww let me educate blackie on her culture, food, music and history and im like bitch didnt you learn that sh*t on a pbs docConfusedLOL.
Ladybird0724 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ladybird0724 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2012 at 2:33pm
Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

i am convinced this is the only reason white ppl try to befriend meLOL they really be comin at me like awww let me educate blackie on her culture, food, music and history and im like bitch didnt you learn that sh*t on a pbs docConfusedLOL.

LOL
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5678>