Ive never dated a black woman/man before

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 8>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 25 2012 at 4:36pm
I would give them a chance but if they come with some bullsh*t then...
Sponsored Links

tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 25 2012 at 4:40pm
i spend my life ducking white women, we're not hitting it off.
ThatGurlD View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote ThatGurlD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 25 2012 at 4:46pm
While I would never be in this situation, verbalizing it is already too much.  Just hush and enjoy the ride.
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 25 2012 at 4:49pm

Sure why not.

bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 25 2012 at 4:57pm
opening doors...trailblazing....nothing wrong with that.....
Limalady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Limalady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 25 2012 at 4:59pm
Originally posted by princesshoneybee princesshoneybee wrote:

i don't associate with white men like that. so this ish aint happening in my life. BUT.... some man told me he never dated dark skin women before but I was so fine he changed his mind. I kicked him to the curb real fast

I've been told this by Black men, as well as "I have never/don't date dark women." I don't take it personally, since everyone has their preferences.
foxyroy19 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (12) Thanks(12)   Quote foxyroy19 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 25 2012 at 5:16pm
If the person volunteered the information I would find it very weird.
ImThatDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote ImThatDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 25 2012 at 5:29pm
Originally posted by foxyroy19 foxyroy19 wrote:

If the person volunteered the information I would find it very weird.
This...

This is not a piece of information I deem pertinent in someone's dating history.

sn: I would have been shocked if my SO was with anyone black before me. I don't think there are many black girls frolicking around Rome.
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (10) Thanks(10)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 25 2012 at 5:30pm
Originally posted by HowardAlumAKA HowardAlumAKA wrote:

Lets say you hit it off with someone of another race and they reveal to you that they have never dated your race before, would you let them pursue you? Or would you date them?

Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 25 2012 at 5:34pm
Because my horrible Jewish ex started off our relationship like that and my dumb coon-at-the-time ass was flattered by that stupidity, my answer is an automatic hell no because that was exactly how the relationship continued as.

Black this, black that. I am proud of being black, yes. But there is far more to me than my skin color. If you cannot look past the color of my skin and the one-dimensional racist image you have of my race, we do not need to associate. You can acknowledge my skin color, but let that be it. You should not be behaving differently because of it. You should not be treating me differently because of it. You should not be having different expectations because of it.

My ex did everything horribly purely because I was black and I learned very well from it.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 8>
  Share Topic