Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

IV -desperation -DONT STONE ME

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
aprilcute View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aprilcute Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2013 at 10:41pm
you buy the hair from the aliexpress before?
Sponsored Links

GphiD08 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GphiD08 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2013 at 12:00am
Originally posted by aprilcute aprilcute wrote:

Beware of this poster ladies, she/he is a CV http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/these-cvs-kill-me_topic359741_page1.html
chy3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chy3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2013 at 1:41am
Hello ladies, for all of u bumping, I have decided to share my tested and trusted private vendor of over 5 years because I am moving on. I just returned from India yesterday and found other sources so l can afford to share Lol
shantel75 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shantel75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2013 at 7:33am
Anson's peru deep curly is BEAUTIFUL!!!
nataliej View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nataliej Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2013 at 8:42am
Originally posted by chy3 chy3 wrote:

Hello ladies, for all of u bumping, I have decided to share my tested and trusted private vendor of over 5 years because I am moving on. I just returned from India yesterday and found other sources so l can afford to share Lol

Please share!! Lol
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2013 at 8:50am
Originally posted by GphiD08 GphiD08 wrote:

Beware of this poster ladies, she/he is a CV http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/these-cvs-kill-me_topic359741_page1. - http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/these-cvs-kill-me_topic359741_page1.html
Thanks Gphi
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2013 at 8:51am

Go somewhere else wit your BS...Aint nobody ask bout no Aliexpress hairrrr???????
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2013 at 8:52am
Originally posted by rebelle . rebelle . wrote:

Back in the day, I ordered from inhairco.com twice.  They were my first purchase I wore that hair all summer & loved it, especially because it was my first weave & I didn't know WTF I was doing with it.  But it still behaved & was pretty low maintenance.

From what I remember, the hair didn't tangle, didn't shed, or mat.  It did frizz like holy hell, but that might've been on my part. I specifically remember when I went out with my boyfriend at the time & we were walking after it rained & I looked like a poodle. Cry That's when I finally took the hair out because I thought it was the hair's fault.

I can't remember the second time I bought from them, but I know I did purchase from them again.

Please remember, this was probably about three to four years ago, so IDK if the quality has changed.

I still have pictures of the hair & install if anyone would like to see. Hope that helps.
Thanks Rebel...But was looking for a direct vendor from India....other than B-Dogg
chy3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chy3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2013 at 6:56am
http://www.tradeindia.com/Seller-29235-OM-VINAYAKA-ENTERPRISES/ - http://www.tradeindia.com/Seller-29235-OM-VINAYAKA-ENTERPRISES/ i dont know if this is clickable......he can be trusted for his wefts and quality but he only sells per kgs and he's always increasing his prices
cherrybombrose View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cherrybombrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2013 at 10:12am
I am a semi lurker, I say semi because I am member on this board as a newbie I suppose. honestly i'm tired of dealing with these hair companies and their crazy prices, and lack of consistancy, for instance I just ordered some hair from a company and asked that the hair be natural VIRGIN WAVY, he sent me processed wavy, I assume this because the waves on the hair looked uniform, now I ordered from these people before and the hair I received was beautiful virgin waves it was like it just came off the donors head. So when I received this batch I was offended a little. Myself and this person had a debate via email about "curly virgin hair" I said I have never seen or heard of a large percentage of Indians with very curly hair, he stated that's why the price of the curly hair is higher than the straight/wavy because a curly head indian is rare. So I asked if there are a small percentage of indians in india that have curly hair how are you able to keep up with the high demand of curly "virgin" hair???? I was upset this person was sitting here trying to feed me some bullshivism....thats not a real word...just tell me that ish is processed curls I would still buy it, but when I see that you are being dishonest, it makes assume that when I received that wavy hair that it was processed, the second time I ordered from him I asked for wavy he gives me straight, I mean bone straight, I was to mix that bundle with the last wavy bundles I ordered previously, thats the only reason I emphasized Wavy when I asked him for wavy. I know I'm ranting and rambling. Anyway I contacted a reputable company in India who actually got back to me, The name is Raj International, at first when I looked them up I was skeptical until yesterday when I googled their name and seen their name has been mentioned on bhm. Anyway, I was quoted $614.00 for 24 ounces of curly hair. I asked how is the hair processed for the curls...... they were honest about the hair being steamed from straight to curly. I would be saving a crap load of money, I have spent close to $400.00 on just 3 bundles of hair....oh yeah that quote also includes the 95.00 shipping, I would risk it. So i'll purchase from them in June and take pics of the hair...in no way do Ibplan to sell the hair for any purpose I do tend to change my hair color A LOT, so this gives me lots of hair to play with. AnYway I added in more than just my two cents...

Edited by cherrybombrose - May 21 2013 at 10:20am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style