BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

IV -desperation -DONT STONE ME

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
musbjaz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote musbjaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 29 2012 at 8:50pm
I would like to know as well... I've purchased some really nice Indian hair in the past mostly from AV's. I think I've gotten lost in all the new textures, ( Brazilian, Peruvian, Russian)... OP I think your right... I know theres some great IV's out there... Somewhere...
Sponsored Links

divvalicious View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote divvalicious Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 29 2012 at 8:57pm
In the nezt few months, I plan to go back to Indian.  Whatever happened to indianhair.net or com (I've gotta see, b/c one I had mad nits with, but was some hair... from hell in the beginning... took too much work to make look nice.  I know I can look at old posts I had, but IDK if they're better or not.  It's dot net-  just looked at site.
musbjaz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote musbjaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 29 2012 at 9:19pm
I ordered hair from indianhair.net a few years back hair was not good quality... My first virgin hair purchase was from IHC and I have yet to find that same quality of hair.... All the new textures are nice but nothing ever held up like my 1st few virgin Indian purchases....   
TokyoRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote TokyoRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 29 2012 at 11:16pm
indianhaies.com is still an old favorite of mine. I usually curly perm their straight hair to the texture I am going for and it lasts a long time.
maclady View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maclady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 30 2012 at 12:48pm
OP I feel your pain. I recently ordred bulk virgin Indian from wags. I ordered 16Oz total and cost to me was $524.
I'd also like to know!
LaSirena View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LaSirena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 5:59pm
Anybody try any indian vendors lately?  I have NO interest in chinese vendors.  I like virgin, unprocessed, unsteamed, NATURAL curls.  I have been buying from Waggs and Indique for several years.  Before that I bought straight from india and Naturegirl.  Naturegirl is gone and now all the old indian vendors that used to be the better vendors are all getting bad reviews.  I don't want to date myself or sound like some old lady pining for the "good ol' days"...but it used to be SO much easier to find prestine virgin indian curls.
maclady View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maclady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 6:29pm
OP were you every able to find a new vendor other than b doog?  Did you place and order and you mind sharing your experience? 

hennared View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hennared Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 5:20pm
BUMPEmbarrassed
KinkyBliss View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KinkyBliss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 6:16pm
Hope to find some good IV with pretty natural curls. I have only stuck with bdogg! But I can't take the flutating of prices. He told me because the hair in India increases he has to change his price!Cry
shantel75 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shantel75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 01 2013 at 4:48pm
im ordering several kilos from b-dogg this week. i'll report back.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
  Share Topic