Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

IV CV AV, What's the difference?

Post Reply Post Reply

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
qtpie305 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote qtpie305 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: IV CV AV, What's the difference?
    Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 1:14pm
Ok I've been a lurker since 2006 and I finally decided to start posting. Created an account out of boredom (last day at work before holidays). I've read fights, respones from "gurus," snooping vendors and more. My question is this.  If India and China run the hair game then that means all the hair is coming from the same place.  Who's to say you best and worse vendor aren't purchasing from the same place.  Hypothetically speaking...your favorite AV is Princess Hair Shop but you hate CV Queen Hair Products BUT come to find out, they're the ones who supplies hair to Princess Hair Shop.  Is it all in our heads that we're really getting a different product?  The hair weave game has become so complex but it defnitely hasn't stopped me from purchasing any Embarrassed
Sponsored Links

esha wants hair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote esha wants hair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 1:51pm
for me the difference btw AV and CV/IV is the price.
qtpie305 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote qtpie305 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 1:56pm
Originally posted by esha wants hair esha wants hair wrote:

for me the difference btw AV and CV/IV is the price.
I get that part. But I see a lot of conversations of people disliking AV's and loving CV's when they're probably using the same vendor anyway. I don't know if I'm thinking too much into it or not.  I agree some AV's are triple taxing their profits but like I heard Genesis uses Vimage I think but people would put they hate Vimage but Love Genesis hair. You get what I am saying?
esha wants hair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote esha wants hair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 7:52pm
Qtpie I get you.
Maybe they don't know where their fave AV get's their hair from?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic