Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Its titty time!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4567>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
SweetNovember* View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote SweetNovember* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 21 2013 at 9:31am
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

You mad? Yeah you mad.

If you were capable of making me mad this might be more entertaining. Sleepy
Sponsored Links

mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 21 2013 at 9:36am
Didnt you dismiss me? LOL
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (11) Thanks(11)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 21 2013 at 9:42am
Originally posted by SweetNovember* SweetNovember* wrote:

Originally posted by kfoxx1998 kfoxx1998 wrote:

Also - I didn't think calling someone fat was even a "thing" after elementary school.  Some ole nah, nah, nah boo boo sh*t.

I guess how you feel about that would depend on if you're fat or not. Cool

Interesting....I thought it might have something to do with one's level of maturity but okayLOL.   Please proceed.

Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote SweetNovember* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 21 2013 at 9:44am

Also - I didn't think calling someone fat was even a "thing" after elementary school.  Some ole nah, nah, nah boo boo sh*t.

Interesting....I thought it might have something to do with one's level of maturity but okayLOL.   Please proceed.

And yet you bypassed the abortion jokes WHICH CAME FIRST. Ermm Y'all need to stop trying to preach when y'all know y'all fake as hell. You are blatantly biased and this discussion is over.

Edited by SweetNovember* - Aug 21 2013 at 9:45am
creole booty View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 21 2013 at 9:46am

And yet you bypassed the abortion jokes. Ermm Y'all need to stop trying to preach when y'all know y'all fake as hell. You are blatantly biased and this discussion is over.

You did care! I told u. My opinion was so inappropriate in this thread, wasn't it?
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote SweetNovember* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 21 2013 at 9:47am
Originally posted by creole booty creole booty wrote:

And yet you bypassed the abortion jokes. Ermm Y'all need to stop trying to preach when y'all know y'all fake as hell. You are blatantly biased and this discussion is over.

You did care! I told u. My opinion was so inappropriate in this thread, wasn't it?

Confused

*peeps out window, scans bushes, then quickly closes shades*

*logs off*

creole booty View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 21 2013 at 9:54am
Forget u then Star! Ill c u later then. I'm on a 13 hour road trip and I have the patience of Job. Plus, I have no problem with u anyway, in the next thread I will b kee-keeing with u. Hell, I've already thanked some of ur posts in this thread, so...yeah.
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 21 2013 at 10:27am

And yet you bypassed the abortion jokes WHICH CAME FIRST. Ermm Y'all need to stop trying to preach when y'all know y'all fake as hell. You are blatantly biased and this discussion is over.

I didn't bypass it actually I just didn't get it.  Obviously your feelings were hurt by something.  I just thought that calling someone "fat" as a response to anything is a little juvenile and commented on it.   Its not that serious.  I don't have a problem with you personally because I don't care enough. 
bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 21 2013 at 10:46am

Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

You have honestly nothing to hate on.....you do realize that.....right?  Oh dear you think you are an asset or have assets......bless your poor deluded heart.......

How the f*ck would you know? Are you outside my window in the bushes right now? You are a miserable, unhappy, fat, bald headed, weave headed, internet thug. You always address me first. You log in looking for me. You be lurking, trick. FOR ME. FOR ME! But then you wanna say I ain't nobody. If I don't think a muh *&%^$#@Ea worth shyt I def don't spend my waking hours lurking for them. Which is why you'll never see me address you first. Because I know it would just make your miserable day. Stop stalking me go jump off a bridge or go stuff your face with some chitlins or ham hocks, whichever will kill you quicker, you fatso.

So many stereotypes in one post.

Hhhmmmm ......Seems we have an interloper here BHM.

in·ter·lop·er  

/ˈintərˌlōpər/
Noun

A person who becomes involved in a place or situation where they are not wanted or are considered not to belong.

Edited by bindy - Aug 21 2013 at 10:49am
MissinCali View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote MissinCali Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 21 2013 at 1:37pm
If she was young & beautiful they would not have arrested her.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4567>
  Share Topic