BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Its So Cold In The D/ U Gonna Learn Today

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 22 2013 at 7:51pm
I have no sympathy for people who spit on others.

People like trying people who work in custody service cuz they figure you'll be so desperate for your job, you'll let them slide. Every so often, someone messes with the wrong one and learns the hard way.
Sponsored Links

Bored w/Out Me? View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bored w/Out Me? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 22 2013 at 8:34pm
I don't blame the bus driver, I just wish She had more Endurance...
Samoneisthebest View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Samoneisthebest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 22 2013 at 11:09pm
Slow motion ass fight
uppitynegroid View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote uppitynegroid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 22 2013 at 11:54pm
The bus driver should have called the police and had the woman arrested...for the sake of keeping her job.  I enjoyed watching her get beat up though, she deserved it.
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 22 2013 at 11:57pm
Letting someone hit and beat on you is not a normal reaction.
When someone is hitting you then you should defend yourself.
Waiting for the police while someone is wailing on you is unrealistic .

uppitynegroid View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote uppitynegroid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 23 2013 at 12:01am
Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

Letting someone hit and beat on you is not a normal reaction.
When someone is hitting you then you should defend yourself.
Waiting for the police while someone is wailing on you is unrealistic .

The OP said the woman yelled and spit on the driver, not that she hit her.  The driver could have locked her in the bus and called the cops.  When you are a professional, you make decisions based on what will allow you to keep your job, not what will satisfy your short-term desires.  Lots of professionals are able to keep it together during difficult situations.  I've seen bus drivers handle worse scenarios better.

Edited by uppitynegroid - Aug 23 2013 at 12:02am
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 23 2013 at 12:03am
The lady hit her with her purse after she spit on her........what are you talking about.?
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 23 2013 at 12:03am
Didnt watch but no someone hitting you and you not flinching is not a normal response.
It just isn't.

I don't think she should lose her job if her employers believe she acted in self defense.
You're supposed to defend yourself against an assault.

Edited by jonesable - Aug 23 2013 at 12:04am
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 23 2013 at 12:06am
well there are lots of witnesses to actually say what happened in the bus driver's defense...

Prazol60 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prazol60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 23 2013 at 12:54am
Two stories about Detroit in the front page. Just combine then into one big ass Detroit thread like we need one for Florida.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic