Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

ITS OVER FOR LA LA

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2223242526 32>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 09 2013 at 12:10am
Originally posted by SweetNovember* SweetNovember* wrote:

Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

Shocked why did he tell you at all?  

He felt guilty I guess. The idiot told her hubby too, after the funeral. Well he started to tell him and the the husband stopped him and was like, "Don't, just don't." But from what I understand the husband already kinda knew. Who knows.

my goodnes...LOLDead  a hot mess!ConfusedOuch
Sponsored Links

ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 09 2013 at 12:37am
As Long as she didn't die from something sexually transmitted then I'd say it's a peaceful ending for all.
SweetNovember* View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SweetNovember* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 09 2013 at 12:41am
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

As Long as she didn't die from something sexually transmitted then I'd say it's a peaceful ending for all.

LOLLOLLOL

That's a good way to look at it. Last time I checked her hubby was in the money with a new car and gf. Ah well.

nycdiva357 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nycdiva357 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 09 2013 at 12:45am
lmao i think that story needs a whole thread
do any of yall remember long ago there was a member who had a long continuous thread about her entire relationship status from a to z.

that was interesting.
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 09 2013 at 1:21am

Relationship status = one dude or with a number of dudes? Or are you talking the husband/bottom bitch situation?

I think i know which one and if so i thought of her, that thread recently when someone says BHM never forgets
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nycdiva357 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 09 2013 at 1:33am
it was like her whole life...so numerous dudes.
well from the beginning to the present.. at that time.

it was a long thread.. and it ended happy.

Edited by nycdiva357 - Jan 09 2013 at 1:34am
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 09 2013 at 1:40am
yup the same one........i loved that ish.......so many twists and turns.....i spent many hours at wwork reading it. she still posts doesnt she, i saw her in recent times no?

she caught zero flack for it zero, im still in shock.
tropical-punch View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tropical-punch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 09 2013 at 1:41am
link to said thread?
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nycdiva357 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 09 2013 at 1:48am
i liked it b/c it ended happy...and i was excited for her.
but the more i think about it.. that kinda thread wouldn't fly over w/ the ppl here now.

lol im not sure if she post still... she may be in another section...but down here. i dont see.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 09 2013 at 1:52am
tropical i dont have the link but i wouldnt want to find it, im trying not to point her out. Oh yes it was deleted.

I liked it cause it was well written and yes it ended happy and got even better. Nyc even then it wouldnt have flied she was free to tell her story but anyone else got called out their names. i actually miss her posts she was sweet.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2223242526 32>
  Share Topic