BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

ITS OVER FOR LA LA

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1920212223 34>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
mrshairdo View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrshairdo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2013 at 11:11pm
Originally posted by nycdiva357 nycdiva357 wrote:

Originally posted by mrshairdo mrshairdo wrote:

getting married during and after being cheated on is never a win

someone taught me a long time ago that whoever wins the cheater is really the loser

u spitting hot fire ... lol

lol because i hate the capes for women who stay who are constantly getting cheated on
it irks me

and i really hate the "its hard" bullshiit
Sponsored Links

jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2013 at 11:12pm
I'm not talking about lala specifically.
But my eyes have been opened to some women this summer dealing with cheating men and yes I've become more sympathetic .

It's not nearly as easy as I once foolishly thought
Alot of variables in these scenarios

Edited by jonesable - Jan 08 2013 at 11:12pm
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2013 at 11:12pm

Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

if i were a jump off, the phone call would've made me want to keep fcking him.

guuuuuuuuuuuuurlll!

feeling all hype and sheit cuz wifey thought u were big enough of a threat that she called u lol
Lmao.

The only real winner in these situations is the cheater who is knowingly having his fill of cake(s) with no fcuks given.LOL
happy 4b View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote happy 4b Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2013 at 11:14pm
Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

I'm not talking about lala specifically.
But my eyes have been opened to some women this summer dealing with cheating men and yes I've become more sympathetic .

It's not nearly as easy as I once foolishly thought
Alot of variables in these scenarios

I am this way too. Especially if kids are in the situation.
mrshairdo View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mrshairdo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2013 at 11:16pm
Originally posted by happy 4b happy 4b wrote:

@mrshairdo
You are reaching comparing going to the gym and staying in a relationship where cheating is involved.
Come on now.

S/N love your fro.

lol thanks

but yea i hear u but im just making a point...my point is there is so much shiit in life that is hard, u dont get to just tap out and make stupid decisions because of that tho....like be stronger than that

i dunno i've always been taught strength and that's shown me how weak some ppl really are and how much they don't even try....i dont have sympathy for folks like that and a lot of women in these cheating situations are just like that

i mean really, why would i feel sorry for Lala? is she being abused, was melo controlling her mind, body and soul? did he make her cut off her family, etc,etc....was she stuck with him cuz he was the sole breadwinner? 

none of these apply to her so i draw the conclusion that she just wanted a baller, the lifestyle, etc...

i don't feel sorry for her lol
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2013 at 11:17pm
i can understand trying to work it out...if you really feel like it can be salvaged.  but i don't understand speaking to the other woman.  i don't see what is to be gained from that...
happy 4b View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote happy 4b Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2013 at 11:17pm

Originally posted by happy 4b happy 4b wrote:

@mrshairdo
You are reaching comparing going to the gym and staying in a relationship where cheating is involved.
Come on now.

S/N love your fro.

lol thanks

but yea i hear u but im just making a point...my point is there is so much shiit in life that is hard, u dont get to just tap out and make stupid decisions because of that tho....like be stronger than that

i dunno i've always been taught strength and that's shown me how weak some ppl really are and how much they don't even try....i dont have sympathy for folks like that and a lot of women in these cheating situations are just like that

i mean really, why would i feel sorry for Lala? is she being abused, was melo controlling her mind, body and soul? did he make her cut off her family, etc,etc....was she stuck with him cuz he was the sole breadwinner? 

none of these apply to her so i draw the conclusion that she just wanted a baller, the lifestyle, etc...

i don't feel sorry for her lol

You mean lol.
But maybe she sees staying in the relationship as a form of strength.
Her parents aren't together and her mom was really bitter about her having her dad walk her down the aisle. Maybe she doesn't want to end up like her mom. Who knows really...

Edited by happy 4b - Jan 08 2013 at 11:20pm
nycdiva357 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote nycdiva357 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2013 at 11:18pm
there are no variables worth my integrity and sanity.

EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2013 at 11:19pm
Originally posted by nycdiva357 nycdiva357 wrote:

there are no variables worth my integrity and sanity.

ur already insaneLOL
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2013 at 11:19pm
Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

calling the other women?  say wha?  but for why??????????  no.

now you know this isn't new LOL
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1920212223 34>