BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

ITS OVER FOR LA LA

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2223242526 34>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
nycdiva357 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nycdiva357 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2013 at 11:46pm
Originally posted by SweetNovember* SweetNovember* wrote:

I've sort of been in this situation before but by the time I found out, the other woman was...how should I put it...out of reach. Lucky for her.

did u want to keep him?
if so--

why not confront him...and try to get him to change his behavior?

because tbh the way i see it.. if she knew about you and still wanted to mess w/ him w/ her disrepectful ass-- I doubt she'd grow a conscience and be like dang-- let me stop messing with him now. his girl confronted me.
Sponsored Links

ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2013 at 11:49pm

Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

calling the other women?  say wha?  but for why??????????  no.

I've never done it but I would. I'd do more than that, in fact.

but it seems so counterproductive, imo star.  like what do you think would come from a conversation with a woman who is effing your man?  do you think she will be totally truthful?

what more, in fact, would you do?

Who's star? LOL

I'd want to know if she knew about me and then I'd know how to proceed. Notification of her husband/bf may be in order and other more concrete things I'm not at liberty to say. Embarrassed

you know who star is...lol

anyway, if a chick new about me...i wouldn't expect her to be truthful about anything honestly.  and  if she didn't know about me then i would assume she would be hurt as well which could lead to some potential bs coming out of her mouth.  bottom line...i think it would be a mess trying to sift thru the truth and the lies.  ain't nobody got time for that...

i've never called another woman and the truth still somehow always manages to reveal itself.
SweetNovember* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote SweetNovember* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2013 at 11:51pm
Originally posted by nycdiva357 nycdiva357 wrote:

I've sort of been in this situation before but by the time I found out, the other woman was...how should I put it...out of reach. Lucky for her.

did u want to keep him?
if so--

why not confront him...and try to get him to change his behavior?

because tbh the way i see it.. if she knew about you and still wanted to mess w/ him w/ her disrepectful ass-- I doubt she'd grow a conscience and be like dang-- let me stop messing with him now. his girl confronted me.

If I wrote out a list of the things I did to that boy after I found that out, you would want to have me committed. No I did not want to be with him. I'm not for swapping bodily fluids with nasty men and their hoes. I was so mad at him. Even though we always used a condom. I don't know what type of diseases she had. And plus she was married. And who knows who else her hubby was messing with. Just nasty. But I settled that situation.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2013 at 11:54pm
yeah i'd imagine talking to a married woman that is cheating with your man would be like talking to pathological liar...lol

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SweetNovember* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2013 at 11:55pm

yeah i'd imagine talking to a married woman that is cheating with your man would be like talking to pathological liar...lol

Oh he told me she knew about me. My first call/visit would have been straight to her man.
tropical-punch View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote tropical-punch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2013 at 11:56pm
SweetNovember did the woman die or something?
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2013 at 11:57pm
oh well that is different lol  where did she go?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SweetNovember* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2013 at 11:57pm
Originally posted by tropical-punch tropical-punch wrote:

SweetNovember did the woman die or something?

She did. That's when he told me.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 09 2013 at 12:00am
Shocked why did he tell you at all?  
Flowing-Ice View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Flowing-Ice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 09 2013 at 12:01am
this girl said, lucky for her she was dead. DeadLOL

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style