Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

ITS OVER FOR LA LA

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1213141516 32>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Bored w/Out Me? View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bored w/Out Me? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2013 at 9:55pm
Kiyan do look like her X
Sponsored Links

ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2013 at 10:01pm
Originally posted by mrshairdo mrshairdo wrote:

my cousin's friend used to be one of Melo's side pieces before he got married and she spilled some tea lol

she said Melo isn't really into Lala and the only reason he married her is cuz they had a kid and she was reallly pressuring him and once they got engaged Lala called every single one of his side pieces and told them they were getting cut off cuz they were getting married lol

and so she knew about all the cheating so all that talk about not putting up with that shiit is a facade

wow.  calling jump offs?  an mtv star?  smh.  she couldn't just let them read about it in the paper?
nycdiva357 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nycdiva357 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2013 at 10:18pm
Originally posted by NadiaPost NadiaPost wrote:

Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

ewww I hated Harlem World. They were so corny to me and mase's twin sister just topped off the corn factor for me.

im not finna read this whole thread...b/c im lazy..lol
but was it mentioned that sug's current boo/baby mother is a popular youtuber.. miamishotty..or nessa.
who is bestfriends w/ kimbella.
and provides the jewelry for all the love n hiphop basketball wives chicks
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2013 at 10:20pm

my cousin's friend used to be one of Melo's side pieces before he got married and she spilled some tea lol

she said Melo isn't really into Lala and the only reason he married her is cuz they had a kid and she was reallly pressuring him and once they got engaged Lala called every single one of his side pieces and told them they were getting cut off cuz they were getting married lol

and so she knew about all the cheating so all that talk about not putting up with that shiit is a facade

she played the game by getting pregnant, getting married and then divorced. brava
mrshairdo View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrshairdo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2013 at 10:22pm
Originally posted by happy 4b happy 4b wrote:

Isn't that what most men tell their jumpoffs. Lebron's baby mama has two kids for him and they are still not married. You can't make a man do what he don't want to do, especially in these times when two party homes are becoming rare. I like them as a couple so maybe I'm biased but I see love.

of course they do but regardless he was/still is cheating on her so i mean how much can he really love her?
mrshairdo View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrshairdo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2013 at 10:23pm
and she's basic as fucc for calling each jumpoff and telling them their time was up 
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2013 at 10:24pm
And he's dissing her to cheat.
He ain't even going off of star power he has to talk bad about his wife to jumpies to get them to jump?
Th

Allegedly of course
babyk94 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babyk94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2013 at 10:25pm
Um.... her son is cute, I liked her reality show. Good Luck to her

Edited by babyk94 - Jan 08 2013 at 10:26pm
Flowing-Ice View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flowing-Ice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2013 at 10:26pm

and she's basic as fucc for calling each jumpoff and telling them their time was up 

why?
babyk94 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote babyk94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2013 at 10:27pm
Her calling them is strange, I mean he will cheat regardless.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1213141516 32>
  Share Topic