Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Its hard to find a friend..

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
morenaloca View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote morenaloca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 14 2012 at 5:59pm
Originally posted by WynnieJames WynnieJames wrote:

Meeting friends after childhood is not that easy.  People just start losing trust in people and don't feel like they can share and be open.  And you can't sometimes
This is how I am.
Sponsored Links

GLAMAFROMNY View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GLAMAFROMNY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 19 2012 at 7:03pm
Hey I was reading your post of finding friends and just wanted to know how your experience with meetup.com was. I'm kind of shy but kind of not shy at the same time and have the same issues with finding friends as well. Everybody is either clique up or on a different page in life. It sucks because I live in NY as well and feel like it has so much to offer but I haven't taken advantage of it. So what was your experience with meetup.com? Thanx in advance!
sweetcharms View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sweetcharms Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 20 2012 at 2:55pm
try meetup.com and that way you can network through common hobbies or activities
nala52808 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nala52808 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 20 2012 at 7:57pm
All these chicks and dudes in my area are like dat. They're all doing their own thing, with the same people they've hung around with since forever. I think that not only do they not trust people, but they get too comfortable with the people they are surrounded with and don't care to let anyone new in their lives. When I wanted to meet more new people I had to really go out my way and force them to realize how truly awesome and friendly I really am. And some of them mofos weren't even worth the effort, imho.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GLAMAFROMNY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 20 2012 at 8:17pm
Where do u live nala52808? 
nala52808 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nala52808 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 21 2012 at 12:51pm
I live in GeorgiaSmile

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GLAMAFROMNY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 21 2012 at 1:13pm
Ah shucks, if u lived in NY we could of grabbed drinks
tropicalstorm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tropicalstorm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 02 2012 at 9:52pm
Originally posted by morenaloca morenaloca wrote:

Originally posted by WynnieJames WynnieJames wrote:

Meeting friends after childhood is not that easy.  People just start losing trust in people and don't feel like they can share and be open.  And you can't sometimes
This is how I am.

plus 3.

You have to be like this because most (not all) people have their own interests at hand and have ulterior motives.  Just keep in superficial and natural and the real friendships will develop.  You will be amazed where you will meet 'friends'. it's like your husband or boyfriend, it will come to you when it is your time. In the meantime enjoy hanging out with yourself, try going to meetups of your interest if you want to have fun but do not force friendships or open up to quickly b/c ppl are full of shat.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Make Them Stare Hair
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic