Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Its hair it is hair! its acutually HERE!!! yea!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Its hair it is hair! its acutually HERE!!! yea!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
aussieBlush View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aussieBlush Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 25 2012 at 3:56pm
Looks great soo far Hun good luck
😀
Sponsored Links

BodyLikeHers View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BodyLikeHers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 28 2012 at 3:43pm
That hair is SOOOOO beautiful!!! I used to be a loyal customer to QHP but they have been so hyped on youtube after their discovery, as a result they raised their prices and cost so much more than they used to be and the quality went down just a tad. It is still good hair but I am looking for a new vendor. I have a few questions if you don't mind answering, I plan to order the hair first thing this week because the bundles look so beautiful.

Is the hair full and lush, because the bundles look like they are?
Are you having any problems with tangling?
Does the hair hold curl, and if it does, do the curls last?
Would you recommend this hair or do you feel like it was a wasted investment?

Thank you so much and the hair looks absolutely amazing! =)

nadiasss View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nadiasss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 31 2012 at 4:38pm
wow beautiful hair!
SelfMadeDiva12 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SelfMadeDiva12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 31 2012 at 5:26pm
very nice Thumbs Up
TScott37 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TScott37 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 31 2012 at 8:53pm
Are you still happy with the hair...I might use this vendor???

Originally posted by cadz cadz wrote:

I just finished washing it and only had 1-2 piece of hair in the sink the entire time!!

This is the only shedding I saw during washing and cond.

impromptwo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote impromptwo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 02 2012 at 12:52am
the hair looks great and the price looks even better.
Aerie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aerie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 02 2012 at 7:57am
Also, have you noticed any fillers?
Pretty_Thick_Me View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pretty_Thick_Me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 02 2012 at 8:28am
I order this hair and have received it and made a forum on it.
LovilyLocs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LovilyLocs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 02 2012 at 11:29am
The hair looks nice and sorry to hear about your 1 week almost $300 install.  I still would be looking for that heifer to whoop her tail.
cadz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cadz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 15 2012 at 2:21pm
Update finally!wheh!

So I took advice on here and order a closure from Roman-14 inch.. got it sometime last week... been busy at work so no time to really get my hair done.. today I was off and figured I was going to do a upart.. well ....

Pros..  the hair from aliexpress is awesome!! no shedding! none!
 The closure from Roman is the exact fit, color a little off but no problem.. The only thing is I asked him to send me one that was bleached and a really dark net.. that isssshh I got was way off.. and I do not know how to bleach so am not even gonna try.. hopefully MAC will help.. all in all I am satisfied with both my purchases! now my only issue is... Can someone tell me how to get this hair from looking like I have a 15lbs busy tail rabbit sitting untop of my head??? I used 3 bundles and still have one left but darn it needs control :)

Roman's Closure

Trimmed

Upart Installed with sewed closure

Trying to tame it- Gave upDead

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair