It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
ilovhairweave View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 01 2009 at 2:25am

Not to defend her to much. What was done was unexceptable but we make mistakes. I think she showed no gratitude to those who SYMPATHIZED because others where so quick to attack. To much to consume. Your so worried about defending yourself. IAMOS question do you appreciate those who worried about your health/ reputation? I believe you do.

Sponsored Links

cutejawjapeach View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 01 2009 at 2:26am
well I hope she does...That night when her and I went back and forth I felt bad afterwards because its not worth it...Especially since I hope she can TRULY move on...
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 01 2009 at 2:27am
Again IAMOS, you are not recognizing the real disrespect you should be outraged about ...

Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 01 2009 at 2:28am
I just think it went to far regardless of who posted it........
SeducTress View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 01 2009 at 2:29am
Originally posted by ilovhairweave ilovhairweave wrote:

Not to defend her to much. What was done was unexceptable but we make mistakes. I think she showed no gratitude to those who SYMPATHIZED because others where so quick to attack. To much to consume. Your so worried about defending yourself. IAMOS question do you appreciate those who worried about your health/ reputation? I believe you do.

MAM

You are ON it tonight

Tis all

Iammyownstylist View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 01 2009 at 2:31am
I am moving on, but you all keep bringing it up. Just listen to me for one moment.
Every time I write something that pretains to sex, someone brings up this situation. What I wrote last night about my avi was suppose to be funny. Do you really think I like having this brought up every night? I don't. I'm getting tired of you all bringing it up. Other women in here can go on and on about wanting to see dic pics, and f- ing dudes, but as soon as I do it I get the f-ing side eye and that situation is brought up. I'm never the one to bring it up, and even if you think that way why add fuel to the fire....why not let it go?  I make sex jokes....I've always done it....it doesn't mean I want my past to be brought up because of it. That's just my personality, it doesn't mean I want my business put out.

I really think you all read way too much into my posts sometimes....I don't want to deal with this drama every night.
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 01 2009 at 2:32am
Cute ... it hurt my heart too.   I was just sick reading that she prefers to be beaten than to see a man cry ... she has so much to learn about men and relationships and it's going to take a great man, with a lot of patience to get through to her, especially if well meaning women can't get through to her.

I really hope things work out for her.

Iammyownstylist View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 01 2009 at 2:32am
Originally posted by ilovhairweave ilovhairweave wrote:

I do actually I appreciate all of them...
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 01 2009 at 2:34am

Dont we all @ ricky I know i need a course on it. You cant force someone to understand your reason behind what you say and do. I did the same thing on here. But then again I aired my ish out because I wanted others to know Im  not beat on the BS. Not everyone can take criticism whether good or bad.

cutejawjapeach View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 01 2009 at 2:34am
Maybe some people believe your views on sex are contradicting to what you say in regards to the other issue...

While others have brought it up before I really need you to recognize that you have too...Everyone shares blame in this situation but you can't always play the victim...

Again I hope that your therapy helps you and maybe folks around here will forget it for awhile and we can all move on...I won't drag this on any further...

Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1920212223>
  Share Topic