Celie View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Its a Parade
    Posted: Jan 14 2008 at 7:18pm
and you are invited. Tongue
The Great Kinky Parade
http://public.fotki.com/zammi/kinky-parade/

After ebony inspired me so with that beautiful kinky, I got an idea( see you never know on here what kind of inspiration you are doing for people, thanks ebs) about what I could do with my dead kinky that I love.  The color job killed the kink but I love the color.  I set it on those spiral rods and tried to put the kink back, but what I got was bouncy spiral curls.  So I liked it and then, couldn't decide which kinky to put on so I did the N'zingah[The Hair Network, Tracey 16"] with the spiral curls.  Use the tips on that video and the styling from ebs.  I will do the same thing without the spiral with the others !  AND, reorder N'zingah in the color I need.  I got the #4 because I thought that a kinky would look funny in a lighter color.

But I am trying to figure out the color combo.  I think that I am going to go with a 6/8 blend highlight around the front and 4/6 crown to nape. Suggestions welcomed.

Feedback on the parade needed !!!

No pswd needed until the morning.  People don't steal my photos.  I smile too much Confused
Sponsored Links

misscoco View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2008 at 7:41pm
Celie i love your pix,the hair is so beautiful and the color suits you very well.
abbasjewel View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2008 at 7:44pm
Hey Celie, I'll tell you my faves: I love the color on pic#8, and N'zingah is a StarStar in every way. I have no specific color suggestions; at the moment, I am color challengedConfused
flawless1 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2008 at 7:47pm
Miss Celie, your colors are always beautiful!!
Breh View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2008 at 7:56pm
Ms. Celie you  look beautiful, and I love your smile. It just lights up a room.
MattieMyGirl View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2008 at 8:08pm
Ms Celie, you make me smile everytime I look at your pictures cause you  ALWAYS have that big grin on your face!!  So, let me get this straight....the first 20+ pictures are of your kinky straight BEFORE, and the second page is AFTER you set it on those spiral rod?  If so, I am really diggin' the texture you created with the roller set!!! I love it!!!  It's such a contrast from the origional kinky, but it works!

Who is that cute "little man" on the second page (cutie pie)? Also, is all that snow outside your house?  Dang!!!
Celie View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2008 at 8:13pm
Originally posted by misscoco misscoco wrote:

Celie i love your pix,the hair is so beautiful and the color suits you very well.

Thank you.  I am concerned whether the stlyes suit me.  You really can see my Fall weight gain in my face !  But I messed it up by putting some product in it . . . at my age I need to learn to leave well enough alone ! 
Celie View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2008 at 8:20pm
Originally posted by MattieMyGirl MattieMyGirl wrote:

Ms Celie, you make me smile everytime I look at your pictures cause you  ALWAYS have that big grin on your face!!  So, let me get this straight....the first 20+ pictures are of your kinky straight BEFORE, and the second page is AFTER you set it on those spiral rod?  If so, I am really diggin' the texture you created with the roller set!!! I love it!!!  It's such a contrast from the origional kinky, but it works!

Who is that cute "little man" on the second page (cutie pie)? Also, is all that snow outside your house?  Dang!!!

Damn Mattie, are you my daughter with a secret id on here ?  You ask as many questions as she does !  Like a damn milimeter gun thing, stahaw ?-stahow ?- stahow ?- stahow/ . . . LOLLOLLOL
Okay, the real blonde mix one is the one I killed.  I spiral rolled it. This is what is looked like before I applied it today.  It was the first app since I did the roller set:

The cutie pie is my 6 yr old grandson in his new haircut that he got for Xmas.  His big sister took him and paid for it with her own money.  We usually just let his hair run wild.  But he announced that the girls at school were teasing him that he had a girls hair !

Yeah, it really is a fake kinky at this point !

Yes, that is what my backyard looked like at 11 am this morning.  It's still coming down since 2 am this morning.

Celie View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2008 at 8:22pm
Originally posted by Breh Breh wrote:

Ms. Celie you  look beautiful, and I love your smile. It just lights up a room.

Thank you Breh, there is a lot to smile about.  I get tickled down there secretly taking pictures of myself !!! Big%20smile

Any suggestions?  I am thinking about layering it into a shape like pyramid or something !
Celie View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2008 at 8:23pm
Originally posted by flawless1 flawless1 wrote:

Miss Celie, your colors are always beautiful!!

Thanks, but believe me, they are all accidents. Nothing I have done around coloring has come out the way I envision ! So, I just live with it.
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
  Share Topic