Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Hair Breakage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Itchy edges falling out?

Post Reply Post Reply

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
HeFFaLUmP~cUtiE View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeFFaLUmP~cUtiE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Itchy edges falling out?
    Posted: May 19 2013 at 8:18pm
Hey guys, for a few months I noticed that my edges have become extremly itchy and that I'm losing hair there. Its very flaky there too. I've been natural for two years and almost 5 months now and I think I'm almost bsl length. I mostky cowash my hair with vo5 and deep condition with aussie moist. I use water to daily moisturize and I have been using megatek daily...my edges don't look as sparce as they used to but they are shorter than before. If you guys have any advice that woukd be awesome!
Sponsored Links

MsBaucee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MsBaucee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2013 at 4:38pm
If my memory serves me well, both Megatek and Aussie moist contain cones.

You may want to try using a shampoo to cleanse your scalp in the areas that you are experiencing the flakes.

Also avoid getting conditioner on your scalp, and oil your edges.
femmemuscleisback View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2013 at 7:30pm
Hey OP,

i read that you use megatek "daily"?  could this be "protein overload"? 

HeFFaLUmP~cUtiE View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote HeFFaLUmP~cUtiE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2013 at 10:50pm
I never thought of protein overload...the reason why i started using it again was because i didbt have enough protein...haven't been using it long but ill stop and see what happens...

I do use shampoo, its suave. I'm gonna buy some jbco, I ran out of it before but hopefully that will help.
bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 22 2013 at 12:16pm
A few people online said they mix MegaTec  50/50 with an oil to avoid the protein drying and breaking off their hair.
sydney07 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sydney07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 02 2014 at 4:34am
you need remove impurities from scalp and scalp impurities is main cause of hair fall you need try bio hair cleanser  or massage scalp with emu oil 

Edited by sydney07 - Mar 02 2014 at 4:40am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style