Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Italians be starting ish

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Prazol60 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Prazol60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 28 2013 at 1:22am
When there the only blacks I saw were selling sunglasses on cardboard or prostitutes Cry.
Sponsored Links

Katrenia View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Katrenia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 28 2013 at 1:34am
Originally posted by SweetNovember* SweetNovember* wrote:

"But Italians love black women!"

Ermm
They most certainly do, ask Robert DeNiro about that however they hate any woman being in charge.
Xamaycana View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Xamaycana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 28 2013 at 1:49am
Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

Italians like to fucc black women, huge difference.

They like their hookers with some coffee in them

i wish women understood the difference.  they aint tryna wife you.LOL

Actually, the minister's husband is Italian as are the other ministers who put pressure on the racist to apologize.  We shouldn't generalize and say all Italians are bigots because of a few ignorant asses.

That said, I tend to avoid Italy these days.  There has been a large influx of poor immigrants and  African street prostitutes since the mid 90s.  That coupled with their poor economy is not a good fit.  Racism always goes up when people have bad economic times.   I am not going to spend my money to deal with crap while on holiday.
Prazol60 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Prazol60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 28 2013 at 1:56am
Right and the same goes with Greece. Nice place, good food but that neo-Nazi group there..naw. There are other places to go and take my tourist euros.

Of course the whole country isn't racist but they have always been kinda snobbish. Which is strange because they have nothing to be snobs about. If anybody wants to see how racist they can be just search and read what happens in football matches.
Xamaycana View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Xamaycana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 28 2013 at 2:06am
`Totally agree with you on Greece.  I've never been and with the whole far-right movement, I don't know if I'll be going anywhere in the near future.

Italy did use to be nice though.  When I first went in the early 90's everyone was nice to us, even the old ladies.  There is definitely more racism lately, especially the further south you go.  As for the soccer, it seems to bring out the bigots of all the European countries.  The English and the Spaniards are also vile to the players.  I've never knowingly experienced racism in England.  I did feel uncomfortable in Madrid(lots of stares) but had a great time in Barcelona.
Lilaca View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Lilaca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 28 2013 at 2:12am
don't get me started on the spanish whites
Prazol60 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Prazol60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 28 2013 at 2:18am
I've never had a problems with racism in my travels in Europe, the only thing is everybody wants to speak English with you then. Very very broken English where you have to struggle to understand them LOL so cute. They loved my nephews dredlocks
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 28 2013 at 2:22pm
horrible.
I was at a soccer game there few months ago and Mario almost walked off the pitch because of fans screaming slurs. It seemed like half the stadium was chanting the Nword. 

Edited by PurpleHaze - Jul 28 2013 at 2:22pm
femmemichelle View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemichelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 28 2013 at 2:31pm
Big nosed bird looking orange Censored I went there when I was like 11-12 and me and my mother were treated like sh*t at the airport in Milan. I swear I will never go back to that disgusting country.
Lilaca View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lilaca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 28 2013 at 5:53pm
that's so sad femme....you were a childCry they are sick!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123