BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

IT HAPPENED TO ME: Racism b/c of my IRR

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 26 2013 at 10:47am
so much lack of fcuk  given in this thread, where is the compassion ? empathy ? nobody here can relate to white lust ?

Edited by bunzaveli - Oct 26 2013 at 10:47am
Sponsored Links

nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 26 2013 at 10:48am
Sorry, I wasn't taught to die over dck
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 26 2013 at 10:53am
Originally posted by bunzaveli bunzaveli wrote:

so much lack of fcuk  given in this thread, where is the compassion ? empathy ? nobody here can relate to white lust ?
LOL
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 26 2013 at 11:38am
Originally posted by femmemichelle femmemichelle wrote:

awww
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 26 2013 at 12:14pm
I can understand him continuing the relationship for the woman he loved, HAD she not been "embarrassed" to be with him because of his race ConfusedConfusedConfused

Let's be honest here, this guy sounds like a colorstruck guy with an inferiority complex. Let's not act like we can't spot them
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 26 2013 at 12:25pm
Maybe after things got serious, her father got in her ear about dating him.. I think he said something about after 10 months, they barely went out in public.  I'll read it again later.
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 26 2013 at 1:01pm
Originally posted by nitabug nitabug wrote:

Sorry, I wasn't taught to die over dck
Not even over love *and* dack?LOL

If I ever IR date and praise my non-black mate while throwing my fellow Black folk under the bus like the male in the OP, Neka and the 2013 Drop Squad have permission to come find me and save me
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 26 2013 at 1:09pm
Ive found that most blk folks or ppl in general dont give a damn. Ive only had one real encounter with a group of blk dudes when out with a SO but they just looked and said stuff for a reaction. People who go into IRR because they think its "Special" are always looking for discrimination or hatred even when its not there. Somehow it fuels the "taboo" of it for them. Ive seen this first hand from IR couples in public the grabbing of the hands  stares and whispers... as if someone is really checking for or has an issue with them. To this day Its really no more than a passing glance....Truth be told as ive said before  most of the "mumbles and stares" if any that Ive had have come from white women.

Still didnt read OP... seriously so many word..I just formed a summary in my head based on the responses lol
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 26 2013 at 1:21pm
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

Ive found that most blk folks or ppl in general dont give a damn. Ive only had one real encounter with a group of blk dudes when out with a SO but they just looked and said stuff for a reaction. People who go into IRR because they think its "Special" are always looking for discrimination or hatred even when its not there. Somehow it fuels the "taboo" of it for them. Ive seen this first hand from IR couples in public the grabbing of the hands  stares and whispers... as if someone is really checking for or has an issue with them. To this day Its really no more than a passing glance....Truth be told as ive said before  most of the "mumbles and stares" if any that Ive had have come from white women.

Still didnt read OP... seriously so many word..I just formed a summary in my head based on the responses lol
yes yes yes yessssssssssss!!!

HaitianDiva64 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote HaitianDiva64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 26 2013 at 1:34pm
Gkisses hit the nail on the head.

And I think he thought the discrimination would come from blacks and was in shock when it was her daddy
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>
  Share Topic