Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Israel Gave BC to Ethiopian Jews w/o Consent

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 3.50  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
BeatriceBean View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote BeatriceBean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2013 at 1:20pm

Yet another reason I don't buy that "Support Israel" foolywang.

Sponsored Links

Starrygurl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Starrygurl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2013 at 1:21pm
Originally posted by Naturalchick30 Naturalchick30 wrote:

Originally posted by blaquefoxx blaquefoxx wrote:

Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

Israel gave birth control to Ethiopian Jews without their consent

Israel has admitted for the first time that it has been giving Ethiopian Jewish immigrants birth-control injections, often without their knowledge or consent.

The government had previously denied the practice but the Israeli Health Ministry’s director-general has now ordered gynaecologists to stop administering the drugs. According a report in Haaretz, suspicions were first raised by an investigative journalist, Gal Gabbay, who interviewed more than 30 women from Ethiopia in an attempt to discover why birth rates in the community had fallen dramatically.

One of the Ethiopian women who was interviewed is quoted as saying: “They [medical staff] told us they are inoculations. We took it every three months. We said we didn’t want to.” It is alleged that some of the women were forced or coerced to take the drug while in transit camps in Ethiopia.

The drug in question is thought to be Depo-Provera, which is injected every three months and is considered to be a highly effective, long-lasting contraceptive.

Nearly 100,000 Ethiopian Jews have moved to Israel under the Law of Return since the 1980s, but their Jewishness has been questioned by some rabbis. Last year, the Prime Minister, Benjamin Netanyahu, who also holds the health portfolio, warned that illegal immigrants from Africa “threaten our existence as a Jewish and democratic state”.

I don't know why that word made me giggle lol. "Jewishness"Ermm
"Jewish" is a contradiction in itself. Anyone with common sense would know that if you add an "ish" to anything, you are implying that it pertains to something, but isn't quite the real deal.
Like if I said my shirt is blueish, I'm just saying that my shirt is kinda, sorta blue.

So these people are reaping the benefits simply by saying that they are sorta, kinda like the real Jews of the Bible, but not quite.

And this is the mind fucc that has been going on for centuries; a bunch of white folks by way of Russia who are not descendents of Shem, calling themselves something they ain't.

If these people would go out of their way to lie and steal an identity/nationality, why do anyone find what they are doing to the Ethiopians (children of Kush) surprising. Like really?

That's why I can't wait until The Most High bust a cap in their asses. Every last one of them.

Clap
LOLTrue I don't know the whole or history of it all. Forgot most in my school days. Maybe has to do with the 12 or Noah tribes, but aren't the black Jews the original?! And wasn't there a story about a family and how the "Jewish" won't recognize them, beacause they were too black or something. 

They should be the last to try something like this(shouldn't have happen), from their background  Chosen people my...Stern Smile

Edited by Starrygurl - Jan 28 2013 at 1:23pm
zsazsa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote zsazsa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2013 at 1:24pm
Terrible. On another note, I visited the Holocaust museum at the National Mall last week. I didn't buy a damn thing.   
Az~Maverick View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Az~Maverick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2013 at 1:30pm
Originally posted by AmyAmyAmy AmyAmyAmy wrote:

Sad

Kind of hypocritical of Israel to be doing this. 

Wow. They ain't no better than Hitler. SMH
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2013 at 1:43pm
Originally posted by Starrygurl Starrygurl wrote:

Originally posted by Naturalchick30 Naturalchick30 wrote:

Originally posted by blaquefoxx blaquefoxx wrote:

Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

<h1>Israel gave birth control to Ethiopian Jews without their consent</h1>

<span>

Israel has admitted for the first time that it has been giving Ethiopian Jewish immigrants birth-control injections, often without their knowledge or consent.

</span>

The government had previously denied the practice but the Israeli Health Ministry’s director-general has now ordered gynaecologists to stop administering the drugs. According a report in Haaretz, suspicions were first raised by an investigative journalist, Gal Gabbay, who interviewed more than 30 women from Ethiopia in an attempt to discover why birth rates in the community had fallen dramatically.

One of the Ethiopian women who was interviewed is quoted as saying: “They [medical staff] told us they are inoculations. We took it every three months. We said we didn’t want to.” It is alleged that some of the women were forced or coerced to take the drug while in transit camps in Ethiopia.

The drug in question is thought to be Depo-Provera, which is injected every three months and is considered to be a highly effective, long-lasting contraceptive.

Nearly 100,000 Ethiopian Jews have moved to Israel under the Law of Return since the 1980s, but their Jewishness has been questioned by some rabbis. Last year, the Prime Minister, Benjamin Netanyahu, who also holds the health portfolio, warned that illegal immigrants from Africa “threaten our existence as a Jewish and democratic state”.

<font size="3" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">I don't know why that word made me giggle lol. "Jewishness"Ermm
"Jewish" is a contradiction in itself. Anyone with common sense would know that if you add an "ish" to anything, you are implying that it pertains to something, but isn't quite the real deal.
Like if I said my shirt is blueish, I'm just saying that my shirt is kinda, sorta blue.

So these people are reaping the benefits simply by saying that they are sorta, kinda like the real Jews of the Bible, but not quite.

And this is the mind fucc that has been going on for centuries; a bunch of white folks by way of Russia who are not descendents of Shem, calling themselves something they ain't.

If these people would go out of their way to lie and steal an identity/nationality, why do anyone find what they are doing to the Ethiopians (children of Kush) surprising. Like really?

That's why I can't wait until The Most High bust a cap in their asses. Every last one of them.

Clap

LOLTrue I don't know the whole or history of it all. Forgot most in my school days. Maybe has to do with the 12 or Noah tribes, but aren't the black Jews the original?! And wasn't there a story about a family and how the "Jewish" won't recognize them, beacause they were too black or something. 

They should be the last to try something like this(shouldn't have happen), from their background  Chosen people my...Stern Smile

Yes the original inhabitants of Israel were black.

Edited by Naturalchick30 - Jan 28 2013 at 1:45pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
  Share Topic