Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Israel Gave BC to Ethiopian Jews w/o Consent

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 3.50  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
pattigurlatl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote pattigurlatl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2013 at 9:03pm
Just another tactic in the war against black people that will go unpunished. < id="adlesse_unifier_magic_element_id" style="display:none;">
Sponsored Links

Tbaby View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Tbaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2013 at 12:18am
You would think that a country with a history like theirs would never perpetuate genocide on another group...sickening.

OrriannaRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote OrriannaRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2013 at 12:20am
Originally posted by Tbaby Tbaby wrote:

You would think that a country with a history like theirs would never perpetuate genocide on another group...sickening.

Clap
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2013 at 12:45am
Repost...

The same things Hitler did to them they do to others.
nicks_hotmama06 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nicks_hotmama06 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2013 at 1:42am
Well....at least they finally admitted it. Sadly, this it's only one of the ways they are controlling and reducing the birth rates in these women. Let's see if they own up to it all.
Prazol60 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prazol60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2013 at 7:38am
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

Repost...

yes!Clap
So much they just copied and use today. They round up people, send them to live in the worst areas, steal homes and money. Now with this forced birth control. They didn't even want those Ethiopians to go to Israel.
TokyoRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TokyoRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2013 at 7:50am
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

Repost...

This.  I'll bet it doesn't even phase them because their excuse will be, "But we're not putting them in gas chambers.  We thought it would help them.  We were wrong.  We apologize.  (We won't compensate you for secretly plotting a genocide against you." 

So much to say...and I am so not in the mood right now.
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2013 at 7:52am
Originally posted by blaquefoxx blaquefoxx wrote:

Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

Israel gave birth control to Ethiopian Jews without their consent

Israel has admitted for the first time that it has been giving Ethiopian Jewish immigrants birth-control injections, often without their knowledge or consent.

The government had previously denied the practice but the Israeli Health Ministry’s director-general has now ordered gynaecologists to stop administering the drugs. According a report in Haaretz, suspicions were first raised by an investigative journalist, Gal Gabbay, who interviewed more than 30 women from Ethiopia in an attempt to discover why birth rates in the community had fallen dramatically.

One of the Ethiopian women who was interviewed is quoted as saying: “They [medical staff] told us they are inoculations. We took it every three months. We said we didn’t want to.” It is alleged that some of the women were forced or coerced to take the drug while in transit camps in Ethiopia.

The drug in question is thought to be Depo-Provera, which is injected every three months and is considered to be a highly effective, long-lasting contraceptive.

Nearly 100,000 Ethiopian Jews have moved to Israel under the Law of Return since the 1980s, but their Jewishness has been questioned by some rabbis. Last year, the Prime Minister, Benjamin Netanyahu, who also holds the health portfolio, warned that illegal immigrants from Africa “threaten our existence as a Jewish and democratic state”.

I don't know why that word made me giggle lol. "Jewishness"Ermm
"Jewish" is a contradiction in itself. Anyone with common sense would know that if you add an "ish" to anything, you are implying that it pertains to something, but isn't quite the real deal.
Like if I said my shirt is blueish, I'm just saying that my shirt is kinda, sorta blue.

So these people are reaping the benefits simply by saying that they are sorta, kinda like the real Jews of the Bible, but not quite.

And this is the mind fucc that has been going on for centuries; a bunch of white folks by way of Russia who are not descendents of Shem, calling themselves something they ain't.

If these people would go out of their way to lie and steal an identity/nationality, why do anyone find what they are doing to the Ethiopians (children of Kush) surprising. Like really?

That's why I can't wait until The Most High bust a cap in their asses. Every last one of them.

Clap
Samoneisthebest View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Samoneisthebest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2013 at 8:55am
Originally posted by Naturalchick30 Naturalchick30 wrote:

Originally posted by blaquefoxx blaquefoxx wrote:

Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

Israel gave birth control to Ethiopian Jews without their consent

Israel has admitted for the first time that it has been giving Ethiopian Jewish immigrants birth-control injections, often without their knowledge or consent.

The government had previously denied the practice but the Israeli Health Ministry’s director-general has now ordered gynaecologists to stop administering the drugs. According a report in Haaretz, suspicions were first raised by an investigative journalist, Gal Gabbay, who interviewed more than 30 women from Ethiopia in an attempt to discover why birth rates in the community had fallen dramatically.

One of the Ethiopian women who was interviewed is quoted as saying: “They [medical staff] told us they are inoculations. We took it every three months. We said we didn’t want to.” It is alleged that some of the women were forced or coerced to take the drug while in transit camps in Ethiopia.

The drug in question is thought to be Depo-Provera, which is injected every three months and is considered to be a highly effective, long-lasting contraceptive.

Nearly 100,000 Ethiopian Jews have moved to Israel under the Law of Return since the 1980s, but their Jewishness has been questioned by some rabbis. Last year, the Prime Minister, Benjamin Netanyahu, who also holds the health portfolio, warned that illegal immigrants from Africa “threaten our existence as a Jewish and democratic state”.

I don't know why that word made me giggle lol. "Jewishness"Ermm
"Jewish" is a contradiction in itself. Anyone with common sense would know that if you add an "ish" to anything, you are implying that it pertains to something, but isn't quite the real deal.
Like if I said my shirt is blueish, I'm just saying that my shirt is kinda, sorta blue.

So these people are reaping the benefits simply by saying that they are sorta, kinda like the real Jews of the Bible, but not quite.

And this is the mind fucc that has been going on for centuries; a bunch of white folks by way of Russia who are not descendents of Shem, calling themselves something they ain't.

If these people would go out of their way to lie and steal an identity/nationality, why do anyone find what they are doing to the Ethiopians (children of Kush) surprising. Like really?

That's why I can't wait until The Most High bust a cap in their asses. Every last one of them.

Clap
Mrs. Foxx you are an interesting person. I wish there were a book or documentary I could read about you.
Starrygurl View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Starrygurl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2013 at 1:11pm
Originally posted by Sleek Sleek wrote:

This is why I tell people do not get that flu shot obviously they want us extinct

Wow that's mess up. I know I was thinking that almost sounds like the flu shot thing. At times I can't
stand Israel power hungry ass.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System