Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - ISIS beheads American Photojournalist James Foley
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

ISIS beheads American Photojournalist James Foley

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 910111213 17>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 12:15pm
Originally posted by blaquefoxx blaquefoxx wrote:

Beheadings typically don't happen in one clean swoop. Yall watch too much Highlander lol. 

My cousin, who's also in the military told me she saw the Daniel Pearl video and that ish was gruesome as hell. I took her word for it and said I would never watch something like that. Guillotines ftw. 

At times I do like to watch gruesome/scary films, but one thing I could never stomach is seeing someone get their throat slit. 

Blaque, I don't know why I always thought that would be the case. I guess it's because one of my earliest childhood memories is being in my grandma's backyard in Haiti and watching her behead a chicken with a machete. She served it for dinner later on and I refused to eat it and she was all upset and insulted, lol. She did it in one clean swoop. One minute she's sitting there nonchalantly, the next thing I know, that chicken is sauntering all over the place without a head.

I guess I imagined they beheaded people the same way, with long ass sabers. I wasn't expecting this slow slicing. The pain this man must have went through Ouch
Sponsored Links

Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 2:30pm
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

So he got released and went back?

Yeah
Lilaca View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lilaca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 2:32pm
 British lurkers/members on here......please do not watch or try to search for the video as it may get you into trouble according to an article i read the other day.
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 3:07pm
Originally posted by Missvw Missvw wrote:

So he got released and went back?
 stockholm syndrome?
i think he went back for the story

then sh*t got bad

afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 3:08pm
Originally posted by Lilaca Lilaca wrote:

British lurkers/members on here......please do not watch or try to search for the video as it may get you into trouble according to an article i read the other day.
not even gonna watch that sh*t

but i find it interesting that theres huge major man hunt for one dude
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 3:25pm
I think it was a different group that kidnapped him the first time
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 3:35pm
and he still went back

see reporters do things for that pulitzer prize

i feel for him and it must have been harrowing for him at that time.. and my heart goes out to his family.. but i honestly think wanting to get that story and maybe a pulitzer got the better off him and his senses
bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 3:49pm
They said on cable news that other countries (not the USA) pay ransom.

They were asking for over $100 million dollars for Mr. Foley. 
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 3:51pm

and he still went back

see reporters do things for that pulitzer prize

i feel for him and it must have been harrowing for him at that time.. and my heart goes out to his family.. but i honestly think wanting to get that story and maybe a pulitzer got the better off him and his senses

OK, hold up. I haven't been following the details of this story. When y'all say he went back, you're not saying he went back to his captors, are you? Did he go back to the exact same area in pursuit of the same story?
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 3:55pm
Originally posted by bindy bindy wrote:

They said on cable news that other countries (not the USA) pay ransom.

They were asking for over $100 million dollars for Mr. Foley. 

nobody wanted to pay?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 910111213 17>