Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - ISIS beheads American Photojournalist James Foley
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

ISIS beheads American Photojournalist James Foley

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011 17>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 20 2014 at 9:34pm
Originally posted by Lite Brite Lite Brite wrote:

Just out of curiosity... after he's been kidnapped and released before in the past, what made him stay? Is there an interview of him talking about his first kidnapping? Was it not that bad?

I'm too scared to google for it cause I dont want to see the killing... I'd watch a movie that re-enacted the death with no problem.. but I dont think I could watch the actual death without regretting it... now I'm curious though since Jolie said it wasnt what she expected.

Don't click. I've been holding on to my rosary for hours ever since I made that mistake. May he rest in peace surrounded by angels.
Sponsored Links

mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 20 2014 at 9:47pm
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

I just want my own lil island with a cosco and 5guys ...dats all.

And a target with a chipotle ......
bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 20 2014 at 9:50pm
I think he tempted faith by going back after the first kidnapping.

callmeDEva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote callmeDEva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 20 2014 at 9:54pm
I feel so sad for the mother. earlier on the news the Father of their church told the press she asked him to pray for her so that she didn't start to consume hate in her heart

I can't imagine what she has been thinking in the past few days. I'm sure they were preparing for the worst but you always have hope your baby will come back
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 20 2014 at 9:59pm
Originally posted by callmeDEva callmeDEva wrote:

I feel so sad for the mother. earlier on the news the Father of their church told the press she asked him to pray for her so that she didn't start to consume hate in her heart

I can't imagine what she has been thinking in the past few days. I'm sure they were preparing for the worst but you always have hope your baby will come back

I saw the parents being interviewed. They sound like their faith is sustaining them. The mother said that she didn't want to live with hate. They were fairly clear and articulate in their delivery. And then the father broke down. They seem like good people. I really do feel for them.
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 1:15am
y'all mean to tell me they sawed thru his neck with a spoon or summin'?  I ain't watching. smh.  I can't even imagine what that felt like. damn.  rip.
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 3:55am
I personally think Pearl guy's beheading was the most awful...u can hear the squealing and see the jerking of his body..Daniel Pearl...

I just watched a beheading on that site where it is upclose and very personal...they video taped THE WHOLE DAYUM EFFIN THIN G....U actually see the steam coming from the blood and the whole cut through and him gasping in his death....major rawness at its worst

Y did i watch that ish....i know where i will be this sunday...lawd Hug<<<<< to me  

sorry to say but i watched the video and well let's say i sat with eyes covered and expected something super gorey and i (sorry to say) it didn;t show all the way of the execution...just his head on his back at the end...

lawd....

Edited by DiorShowGirl - Aug 21 2014 at 3:59am
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 3:55am
I think well let me just say rip

DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 4:02am
ok now where is that plane that went missing and was never found with those passengers...???

is that taken into consideration at this time?
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 4:14am
Dior....u be watchin' Faces of Death n'sh*t don't cha?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011 17>
  Share Topic