Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - ISIS beheads American Photojournalist James Foley
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

ISIS beheads American Photojournalist James Foley

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 17>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Ds2nice View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ds2nice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 20 2014 at 3:25pm
There's a lot of sick mess going on with the US government that we are not aware of.  So they may have dropped some knowledge on James during his 2 years of captivity.  I'm not saying I condone or think its right to kill anyone.  These people are extremists and live their lives to prove a point to our US govt.
Anyway.  RIP James. 
Sponsored Links

bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 20 2014 at 3:26pm
Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

Originally posted by el_bandido el_bandido wrote:

Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

You wanna watch that..?

the internet has ruined me.  dont mention there's a vid if your not posting a link.

i think that those weren't his words i really believe he was forced to say those things 

http://www.bestgore.com/beheading/islamic-state-executes-journalist-james-foley/

OMG!!! OMG!!! I thought they did that sheit quickly, in one felt swoop! Damn me for my morbid curiosity! They're fuccin animals! They didn't even have the decency to make it quick!

curiosity killed the cat, i know better to click any of those ogrish type links
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 20 2014 at 3:27pm
Originally posted by Ds2nice Ds2nice wrote:

There's a lot of sick mess going on with the US government that we are not aware of.  So they may have dropped some knowledge on James during his 2 years of captivity.  I'm not saying I condone or think its right to kill anyone.  These people are extremists and live their lives to prove a point to our US govt.
Anyway.  RIP James. 

I don't really care at this point. It's the WAY they killed him. You have to be a fuccin psychopath to do this. You can't be human. Jesus Christ. I thought they would use a saber at least.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 20 2014 at 3:28pm
Originally posted by bunzaveli bunzaveli wrote:

You wanna watch that..?

the internet has ruined me.  dont mention there's a vid if your not posting a link.

i think that those weren't his words i really believe he was forced to say those things 

http://www.bestgore.com/beheading/islamic-state-executes-journalist-james-foley/

OMG!!! OMG!!! I thought they did that sheit quickly, in one felt swoop! Damn me for my morbid curiosity! They're fuccin animals! They didn't even have the decency to make it quick!

Since you always say you ain't sheit, I kinda thought you would though...
Fucc. I'ma have nightmares tonight.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 20 2014 at 3:39pm
I ain't sheit for clicking on that. No way you're gonna tell me this executioner didn't have Jack The Ripper tendencies before all that. OMG.
I hope the parents didn't watch the whole thing. It's too much to see your own child like this.

Edited by JoliePoufiasse - Aug 20 2014 at 3:40pm
bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 20 2014 at 3:40pm

Originally posted by bunzaveli bunzaveli wrote:

You wanna watch that..?

Since you always say you ain't sheit, I kinda thought you would though...
Fucc. I'ma have nightmares tonight.

i dont even watch scary movies, what i look like watching real beheadings
Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 20 2014 at 3:43pm
Jolie.... he didn't scream or fight...like he just accepted his fate. Like he was gone mentally already.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 20 2014 at 3:48pm
Originally posted by Rumbera Rumbera wrote:

Jolie.... he didn't scream or fight...like he just accepted his fate. Like he was gone mentally already.

That completely stunned me. That's the most stoic man I've ever seen in the face of death.

I did not expect this at all. This muthafuccin killer went slow. You don't even kill a chicken like that. Goddamn.

Edited by JoliePoufiasse - Aug 20 2014 at 3:48pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 20 2014 at 3:49pm
His family seems very religious from what I seen in the interview. I wonder if he was too.
Ds2nice View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ds2nice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 20 2014 at 3:56pm

Originally posted by Ds2nice Ds2nice wrote:

Anyway.  RIP James. 

I don't really care at this point. It's the WAY they killed him. You have to be a fuccin psychopath to do this. You can't be human. Jesus Christ. I thought they would use a saber at least.

I understand.  I also said  I don't condone it. 

These acts of violence doesn't surprise me.  There's a lot of evil sh*t out there and I've heard and seen far worst.    Extremists act with radical force and they are mentally ill and/or evil people. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 17>