Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - ISIS beheads American Photojournalist James Foley
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

ISIS beheads American Photojournalist James Foley

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 17>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 19 2014 at 11:45pm
I wonder if maybe they threatened they would hurt his family or something if he didn't say it

If not, I'd be fascinated to know what type of brainwashing techniques they used on him. I wish I could see a documentary on what took place during those 2 years.  I cant even imagine

Just looking at that picture looks scary.

Also imagine seeing your son be beheaded. As a parent, do you watch?? (in the same way you might want to view the dead body of your child)
Sponsored Links

afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 20 2014 at 12:23am
I think the us and British govts gave Isis arms
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 20 2014 at 12:25am
Originally posted by bindy bindy wrote:

You know what....... The Iraqi people were probably better off as a whole under Saddam Hussein. 
we've been saying this for years...

Much better off
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 20 2014 at 1:15am
i am so sick and tired of idiots blaming Obama for this mess...quickly folks forgot how Bush and his daddy started all of  this mess and Obama came in afterwards...seriously...

so damn sad...his head resting on his upper back.....it is on facebook....

Michael brown

Robin williams

Foley 

Eric garner

Edited by DiorShowGirl - Aug 20 2014 at 1:19am
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 20 2014 at 1:37am
im sorry, God rest this mans soul and give his loved ones comfort but im tired of amerikkka acting shocked over a beheading like they werent hanging ppl from trees and dragging ppl from pick up trucks not 50 years ago... sit tf down...

sad situation nonetheless
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 20 2014 at 2:59am
Originally posted by eanaj5 eanaj5 wrote:

im sorry, God rest this mans soul and give his loved ones comfort but im tired of amerikkka acting shocked over a beheading like they werent hanging ppl from trees and dragging ppl from pick up trucks not 50 years ago... sit tf down...

sad situation nonetheless

well yanno it is happening to one of their own...so______!  a white life is seriously precious..especially an american white life..
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 20 2014 at 3:13am
Nope

They were better off

And I said it in those threads

The CIA is one helluva thing.

Wait till the files become declassified just wait for it

Edited by afrokock - Aug 20 2014 at 3:14am
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 20 2014 at 3:18am
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

You know what....... The Iraqi people were probably better off as a whole under Saddam Hussein. 

Much better off

from i was in high school 4/5th form and saw george bush jnr talmbout pre-emptive strike phuckery i knew the place was a goner. but noooooooooo........................weapons of mass distractor dictator free the people who aint asked you for freedom and now in 2014 see it deh. how much people dead? artifacts looted stolen shipped out in the middle of the night, ptsd, give the man a phuckery trial and hang him for the world to see, trillions of dollars and still the ppl resist *hiss teeth*
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 20 2014 at 3:19am

Nope

They were better off

And I said it in those threads

The CIA is one helluva thing.

Wait till the files become declassified just wait for it

whats the time limit 50 years or less?
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 20 2014 at 3:19am
Originally posted by CherryBlossom CherryBlossom wrote:

Much better off
yup seems like egypt were better off under mubarak and libya under ghadaffi too...although it may be too early to say

mhmmmmmmmmmmm

ETA dronesDeadDeadDeadDeadDead

Edited by Diane (35) - Aug 20 2014 at 3:22am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair