Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - ISIS beheads American Photojournalist James Foley
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

ISIS beheads American Photojournalist James Foley

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 17>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ISIS beheads American Photojournalist James Foley
    Posted: Aug 19 2014 at 5:07pm

'American bombing had signed my death certificate': Missing US journalist James Wright Foley goes unflinching to his death as ISIS behead him in horrific video, as a warning to Obama

• American photojournalist James Wright Foley has been beheaded by ISIS forces
  • Foley has been missing since Thanksgiving 2012 while working in Syria
  • ISIS posted the extremely graphic video 'A Message to America' to social media
  • Foley speaks to camera before his death and labels the US his killers
  • A masked and robed member of ISIS with a British accent addresses the camera too
  • After the execution of Foley, the ISIS member says that missing American journalist Steven Joel Soltoff will be killed next
  • A man identified as Soltoff in a caption on the video is then paraded in front of the camera

By James Nye for MailOnline

Published: 16:15 EST, 19 August 2014 | Updated: 16:55 EST, 19 August 2014

American freelance photo-journalist James Wright Foley, 40, has been beheaded by ISIS in a video message posted online and titled as ‘A Message to America’.

Foley, pictured right, has been missing since November, 2012, after being taken hostage while reporting from Syria.

ISIS posted the extremely graphic video to social media as proof of their barbaric action, pictured center.

Beheaded: James Wright Foley in a grab taken from YouTube and posted online by ISIS
+4

Beheaded: James Wright Foley in a grab taken from YouTube and posted online by ISIS

Foley addresses the camera before he dies and labels the US government his real killers as a man in black robes armed with a gun stands over him.

The journalist who has been missing for almost two years then leaves a haunting message for his brother, John, who is in the US Airforce.

‘I died that day, John, when your colleagues dropped that bomb on these people. They signed my death certificate’

ISIS, which has claimed control of most of northern Iraq and parts of Syria is threatening to kill Time journalist Joel Sotloff next unless President Obama ceases attacks on the terror group.

Soltoff has been missing since the middle of 2013 and last tweeted on August 3rd, 2013.

According to his Twitter account he was in Libya at the time of his disappearance.

Foley’s family including parents John and Diane, of Rochester, New Hampshire, pictured left, have publicly appealed for their son’s release. Foley was previously held captive by pro-Gaddafi forces in Libya.

Terror: Photojournalist James Wright Foley spoke before his beheading to say I call on my friends, family members and loved ones to rise up against my real killers, the U.S. government.
+4

Terror: Photojournalist James Wright Foley spoke before his beheading to say ''I call on my friends, family members and loved ones to rise up against my real killers, the U.S. government.'

The video opens with a black robe-clad figure standing over a kneeling Foley.

The member of the Islamic State claims that President Obama's authorization of air strikes against the terror group places the US 'upon a slippery slope towards a new war front against Muslims.'

'Any attempt by you, Obama, to deny Muslims liberty & safety under the Islamic caliphate, will result in the bloodshed of your people,' the ISIS adds.

Foley speaks in the video and says 'I call on my friends, family members and loved ones to rise up against my real killers, the U.S. government.'

'I GUESS I WISH I WASN'T AMERICAN': PHOTOJOURNALIST JAMES WRIGHT FOLEY'S FINAL WORDS TO CAMERA BEFORE HIS DEATH

'I call on my friends family and loved ones to rise up against my real killers, the US government. For what will happen to me is only a result of their complacency and criminality.

'My message to my beloved parents: save me some dignity and don’t accept any (unclear, possibly says media) compensation for my death, from the same people who effectively hit the last nail in my coffin with a recent aerial campaign in Iraq.

'I call on my brother John, who is member of the US Airforce, think about what you are doing, think about lives you destroy including those of your own family.

'I call on you John, think about who made the decision to bomb Iraq recently and kill those people, whoever they may have been.

'Think John, who did they really kill? Did they think about me, you our family when they made that decision?

'I died that day John, when your colleagues dropped that bomb on those people – they signed my death certificate.

'I wish I had more time, I wish I could have the hope of freedom and see my family once again, but that ship has sailed. I guess all in all, I wish I wasn’t American.'

Missing for almost two years: James Foley was kidnapped in Syria on Thanksgiving Day. His family, from Rochester, New Hampshire, have been appealing for his release even since
+4

Missing for almost two years: James Foley was kidnapped in Syria on Thanksgiving Day. His family, from Rochester, New Hampshire, have been appealing for his release even since

Tragedy: James Wright Foley has been missing since Thanksgiving, 2012 and was beheaded by ISIS forces in a recorded message to President Obama on Tuesday
+4

Tragedy: James Wright Foley has been missing since Thanksgiving, 2012 and was beheaded by ISIS forces in a recorded message to President Obama on Tuesday

Sponsored Links

CLCNY20 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CLCNY20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 19 2014 at 5:10pm
Jesus...
bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 19 2014 at 5:15pm
omg........smh.......
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 19 2014 at 5:17pm
his last words tho...
K_Camille View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote K_Camille Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 19 2014 at 5:18pm
This is real ignorant in light of things..but he looks cute on that last photo.  Sucks he had to go out that way.
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 19 2014 at 5:19pm
Awful.  Just fckng awful. 

I guess ISIS was mad that Ferguson was getting more attention.   This is their way of taking over the news cycle.

Poor man.  I'm usually not so pressed about another white person dying but that was just horrible. 
bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 19 2014 at 5:21pm
Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

his last words tho...

He went out like a G....
alynxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote alynxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 19 2014 at 5:23pm
This is horrible.
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 19 2014 at 5:27pm
The amazing thing is that they've had him since 2012 but ISIS is relatively "new". 
Prtybrwneye_z View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Prtybrwneye_z Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 19 2014 at 5:30pm
Terrible! I've been wondering historically, has any other president had to deal with as many international and national crisis all at the same time as much as Obama has?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 17>