Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Relationships
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

...ish i dunno (what u think?)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
xSwtSINx View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xSwtSINx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 28 2013 at 1:32pm
is there such thing hahaha but yeah he doesnt take asprine or nething for is headaches either
Sponsored Links

Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 30 2013 at 9:31pm
He is OFF.
Let him seek help on his own.

Meanwhile forget about and nove on,
JustMe90 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JustMe90 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 15 2013 at 8:41pm
What a loser! Drop him asap!!!
KhadiNiaomi View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KhadiNiaomi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 20 2013 at 8:46am
yeh I totally agree with Tbaby OP, I think it was an excuse, straight up, he's not stupid he knows better than that, Im pretty sure you weren't attracted to someone who was illiterate and uneducated. He just was being immature, he didnt know how to break up with u other than that lame ass excuse.
Beauty620 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Beauty620 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 21 2013 at 12:42pm
What Tha.... Confused Shocked Thumbs Down 

He was on some str8 BS!!!! Flat tf out he ain't right at all. NOW IN MY EYES...HE IS THE WEAK LINK because he tripped about something that wasn't even that major to trip on. Like I would of really dogged the heck outta his a** because if he couldn't respect the fact that you had to take medication to calm you down from having panic attacks then it's clear he didn't respect you. So be it....BYE NI99A....I would str8 up tell him to loose your number, because once he called the relationship quits...THAT'S IT! 

Tell him anotha ni99a wouldn't be on that bs, they'll probably tell you to stick your tongue out & put it in your mouth like "here baby you gotta take this". Trusssst  what one man won't do anotha man will ( being supportive ) 

Ewwww Angry
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 25 2013 at 3:52am
That asshole was LOOKING for a reason to leave. He chose such a pathetic reason, he embarrassed himself. Dead My dear, let him go. Don't even explain anything to him.

We live in the informational age. If he's so ignorant, he doesn't comprehend the concept of medicine, you do not need to babysit his underdeveloped intellect and passive aggressiveness. You are better off without him.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123