Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Iseeing beauty (ebay seller) 6x6 and 7x7 closures
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Iseeing beauty (ebay seller) 6x6 and 7x7 closures

Post Reply Post Reply
Hair ViVi

Ultra

Author
marie67 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marie67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Iseeing beauty (ebay seller) 6x6 and 7x7 closures
    Posted: Apr 17 2019 at 11:33am
I found a vendor on Ebay ( Iseeingbeauty) that now offers the more larger top closures 6x6 and 7x7! Great for larger parting options and takes away that hat hair look when the closure is too small! The larger the top closure covers the crown area , the less bundles of hair you'll need .
Sponsored Links

jenika001 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jenika001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 04 2019 at 2:26am
I keep ordered 5x5 6x6 7x7 with Nana hair 2 years
it is soft and pre-plucked , the price is attractive, I like it
DaBaddest View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaBaddest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 21 2019 at 10:47pm
Thanks. I’m looking for a 7x7 closure now
marie67 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marie67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 25 2019 at 10:15pm
I now purchase from Ali Express since the prices are a tad cheaper than ebay now.
marie67 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marie67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 25 2019 at 10:21pm
[QUOTE=jenika001] I keep ordered 5x5 6x6 7x7 with Nana hair 2 years
it is soft and pre-plucked , the price is attractive, I like it [
/QUOTE] Why would anyone here on BHM pay retail prices, when we are privy to wholesale prices straight from China, just like you have already purchased but marked up?🤔 We have too much wholesale information here to never have to pay retail prices! Facts!
TMoraa21 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TMoraa21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 03 2019 at 12:52am
is there a particular vendor that you like? i tried some kinky straight clip-ins from Yvonne hair that actually turned out nicely.
rampagejenny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rampagejenny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 19 2020 at 4:04pm
oh damn, their ebay site is gone
Emberly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Emberly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 15 2020 at 11:12am
Thank you for all the information on here. I found that the isee beauty closures shed quite a lot and didn't really sit flat. My hairdresser said they hadn't been ventilated well. The best I've used are the yummy brand but they're expensive.
marie67 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marie67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 16 2020 at 7:26pm
I go on Ali Express and type in 6x6 lace closures. I look for the most economical one and how quick they can ship to me. Ive been pleased with mine since I tweek them to my curl texture specifications.
Hair ViVi
Ultra
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic