Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Iseeing Beauty Aliexpress

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Alisha View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Alisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Iseeing Beauty Aliexpress
    Posted: Jan 12 2014 at 12:49pm
As yall probably know from my earlier post I'm coming out of lurk mode because I'm venturing over to the weave side from lace fronts. Quite frankly I'm just tried of wigs and their maintenance. I used to wear weaves a long time ago, been wearing wigs for almost 9 years now. Wow can't believe it's been that long. Any who after doing some research here, on Google and YouTube I decided to place an order with aliexpress. I went with the store called Iseeing Beauty. They had a decent amount of good reviews and didn't seem to be a store that was abused and used. (well not yet) In my searches for reviews on here i found nothing unless I missed something but on YouTube i think I found maybe 5 reviews 2 on the actual hair others were all about closures. But the reviews with the exception of 1 were all good. So i ended up ordering. I went with a lot they had on sale of Brazilian body wave of 30" 28" 26" 24" and a 14" closure. I'm more then anxious waiting and stalkng the tracking info lol. But in the meantime has anyone here ordered from them. I'm so scared that I took this plunge. If anyone hasn't then I'll come back with pics and a review once I received the hair.
Sponsored Links

Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2014 at 8:22pm
No. but please report back! 
Alisha View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 13 2014 at 6:56pm
Well I'm guessing no one has any further information then what I already know. But hey hair is scheduled to be delivered tomorrow so I'll be sure to post pics then. As for an install with the hair not sure when that's going to happen. I can't find a good stylist in my area with enough experience with closures for me. I'm very picky. So I'll probably end up doing a self install. Shouldn't be too hard to do as I have years of experience with lace wigs so doing the closure should be a piece of cake. I'm just not great with braids.    
Alisha View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Alisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2014 at 3:28pm
URL=http://s1330.photobucket.com/user/lishajanaemakeup/media/PhotoGrid_1389719948214_zps9b82744f.jpg.html][/URL]

Alisha View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Alisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2014 at 3:29pm
URL=http://s1330.photobucket.com/user/lishajanaemakeup/media/PhotoGrid_1389720155318_zps97d1ab49.jpg.html][/URL]

Alisha View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Alisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2014 at 3:31pm
URL=http://s1330.photobucket.com/user/lishajanaemakeup/media/IMG_20140114_125907_zps7ce46b1f.jpg.html][/URL]

Alisha View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Alisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2014 at 3:32pm
URL=http://s1330.photobucket.com/user/lishajanaemakeup/media/IMG_20140114_130006_zpsb52cc783.jpg.html][/URL]

Alisha View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Alisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2014 at 3:33pm
Alisha View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Alisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2014 at 3:51pm
Ok first off I'm sorry if pics are huge. I'm on my phone and don't know how to resize.

As for the hair. It's here!! Came this morning I ordered on a Wednesday evening. It took a day to process the payment and a day to process the order and came this moNothingFirst off I'll say it doesn't have a smell!! Smell like my full lace wigs would. Nothing bad. OK second the length. I got an inch to and inch and a half longer then what I wanted which was great because the hair isn't full all the way down to the ends. And the ends themselves are womderful. Not dry or brittle. I've heard of this happening but not this batch. The color seems to be natural brown. It has a few Grey strands which is ok since I'll be dying the hair jet black. I haven't noticed any fillers except the closure. Which I plucked out and it was only one white plastic like strand. The closure it's self is nice. It's very full and has a part already made in the middle. The knots are bleached a tad bit but not to my liking but that's nothing I can't fix. No complaints. The length on the closure is a true 14 inch. And the lace is light but I grabbed some fabric dye for that. As well as a piece of twill to iron on to make my on "silk" top. The hair isn't really shiny and had a nice feel. I've never had brazilian hair before so I have no idea if it's right. But it does seem similar to a Malaysia wig I own. Except the hair seems to be heavier. I haven't washed it yet or attempted to curl or straighten but I will soon. Shedding hasn't been nothing suspect. All hair sheds some. Nothing to be crazy about as of yet. Fingers crossed I don't have any. I plan on sealing with some liquid vinyl. Hope that works lol. I'd give the hair 3 out of 5 since I haven't done anything yet to it. On first impression it's worth the price and that's it. I'm not wowed or blow anyway. Would I suggest the store. Honestly I don't know. I haven't put this hair through enough yet. If I forgot anything just ask.
kayleighXsunnyX View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kayleighXsunnyX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 21 2014 at 4:15pm
This post is so helpful thank you!!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System