Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Is Voting 3rd Party...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
JasmineE02 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JasmineE02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 13 2014 at 4:01pm
This video sums up my feelings:  

Summary: It's wasted and we'd have to totally overhaul the system to fix that. 

Sponsored Links

noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 13 2014 at 4:16pm
i agree with wonderland. 

black folk in particular should step out the box a little more imho. make them donkeys and elephants fight for us. wishful thinking though.

hi jasmine. haven't seen you around in a while *waves*
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote JasmineE02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 13 2014 at 4:20pm
*waves*  Hiii...I've been pretty busy with work and regular ol' life.  I lurk from time to time though. Heart
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 13 2014 at 6:13pm
not sure how a voter would otherwise actually record their displeasure with the standard 2 parties.  simply not voting is not the same as voting for a 3rd party candidate you actually agree with, imo.  in addition, it seems to me, this would be the most logical (and probably only) way to actually make any progress toward strengthening a 3rd party...
LilMissSunshine View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LilMissSunshine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 13 2014 at 10:32pm
Yes and no. Not voting is throwing your vote away. Third party usually doesn't win. I voted third party for governor in NC, and now I'm stuck with Pat McCrory. I wish I would have voted for the the lesser of the two evils Walter Dalton.
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 14 2014 at 12:03am
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

third party candidate aren't taken too seriously because usually all they do is take away a small portion of votes from the Democrat or Republican candidates. I wish they were more influential but thats up to the voters and not enough people stray far away from what they are have grown to know as the only way

not that I believe in this anymore but this.  a third party doesn't have to be a throwaway vote.  folks fall for the millions spent for the campaign but will rarely give 3rd party a true chance all the while screaming how dems and repubs are the same and how come we can't have a another choice.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JasmineE02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 14 2014 at 1:13am
I'll just keep hoping for a single transferable vote system.  
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 14 2014 at 7:44am
JazHug

Missed you much!!!

Okay why am I mad that he used a photo of a Lion for the Queen LionessLOL
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 14 2014 at 7:48am
And I agree with the video that it basically ensures that the most evil of the two wins when votes go to the candidate you agree with 100% because it takes votes from the one you agree with 75%, not the one you absolutely hate to the bottom of your soul. 

Its frustrating overall because it takes eons for the 3rd party to make great grounds.   We need a way to just kick all of their asses out.  We should make them share the job and responsibilities so they have every reason to work hard together and get some work done. 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JasmineE02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 14 2014 at 11:23am
Missed you too!  I went on vacation and my BHM habit just sort of died and I had a ton of other things to take its place.  LOL
I love the Queen Lioness "put out with everything" face.  LOL  Yeah, I would love it if we could rank our vote.  I would like X to win, but if she doesn't have enough votes to win, my second (or third) choice would get the vote instead.  People would feel safer voting for who they really want to vote for and it wouldn't be a wasted vote at all.  
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12