BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

is this why Willow Smith can't read?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2013 at 1:13pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

Originally posted by PurplePhase PurplePhase wrote:

I thought it closed in June? When I heard some actor say recently that his kids went to that school (can't remember the actor), I said "I thought it was closed."
I was LOL though because they asked  if the kids got to go free since they were friends and the actor said 'no we have to pay.'

I'm surprised Arsenio was willing to pay that.  wasn't his career on life support until celebrity apprentice?  and then to find out that it was a total waste of money...dang.

lOL.
I thought he was one of those out of work actors who still had money without working. Didn't he make a lot on his late night show from the 80's?

Sponsored Links

PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2013 at 1:13pm
Originally posted by Printer_Ink Printer_Ink wrote:

I am not surprised -  Arsenio ain't rght in the head either.

deadLOLLOL
Ms_Kudos View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Ms_Kudos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2013 at 1:52pm
I'm confused...if you can't read a word, how does making a clay sculpture help??

What ever happened to sounding that ish out?
FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2013 at 2:52pm
Originally posted by Ms_Kudos Ms_Kudos wrote:

I'm confused...if you can't read a word, how does making a clay sculpture help??

What ever happened to sounding that ish out?

Fraiche2Death View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fraiche2Death Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2013 at 3:57pm
According to Arsenio he's never been anywhere near broke and that's why he could sit home and raise his son.

Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

Originally posted by PurplePhase PurplePhase wrote:

I thought it closed in June? When I heard some actor say recently that his kids went to that school (can't remember the actor), I said "I thought it was closed."
I was LOL though because they asked  if the kids got to go free since they were friends and the actor said 'no we have to pay.'

I'm surprised Arsenio was willing to pay that.  wasn't his career on life support until celebrity apprentice?  and then to find out that it was a total waste of money...dang.
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2013 at 4:42pm
Tbh, I probably got the impression of being hard up bc of his sickly appearance and overall jovial attitude to being on trumps show. Im not surprised he kept his money but he looked off to me and also comes off as a raging closet case...all the closet cases are drawn to Scientology.
Fraiche2Death View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fraiche2Death Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2013 at 6:34pm
I agree. 
PeacefulOne View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PeacefulOne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2013 at 6:54pm
Hollywood is full of bobble heads with a lot of money.  I don't even respect my hometown anymore. They make magic and illusions, and get rich off of lies. Scientology is part of the reason for this.
I have always had more respect for the NY trained actors and performers anyway.  More real, more live, and more truth than anything in Hollyweird any day.
Ritle View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ritle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2013 at 11:29pm
Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

Quote In a fourth grade class, they were reading a first-grade text because
they were so worried about the kids running into a misunderstood word.

That stood out to be as well.It's just a way of programming kids to be more susceptible to the Scientology doctrine.
Tbaby View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tbaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2013 at 10:49am

Olivier had been an educator for nearly 20 years. She had degrees from UCLA, Cal State Northridge, and Pepperdine University. And yet, as a EdD in education, she’d never heard of “Study Tech” and knew of no credible school that used it.

“They offered me a lot of money. I took the job, thinking they were actors and didn’t know what best practices were. I thought Study Tech would be easy to work around,” she says.

She readily admitted she was there for the $$$$$, and not for the kids or for some lofty educational aspirations.  Sorry but she's full of it.  She got paid for running a Scientology School basically and then got fired.  End of story.

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Make Them Stare Hair
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic