Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
California Lace Wigs and Weaves
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Relationships
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Topic ClosedIs this true about African men?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 61>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
shandra View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2011 at 4:18pm
Originally posted by Lilacflower1988 Lilacflower1988 wrote:

Originally posted by shandra shandra wrote:

This nigerian guy told me that african men just want to use black american women for sex but they will never marry us. They'll just use us for sex and then marry their african women. Is this true?

Also, this same nigerian guy was supposed to take me on a date and I was going to go but then, I started thinking to myself. I thought that if this was the case then I was wasting my time messing with him cause his only intentions were to use me for sex. So, I texted him and told him this and he told me I was "Childish and needed to grow up and that he could see why my ex-boyfriend left me". I then let him know that he was actually the childish one for even saying that because it was completely uncalled for. Why am I childish because I don't want to continue with someone that basically admitted they only want sex from me and nothing else based on culture difference? One last thing, I've noticed that a lot of nigerian men are rude. What is up with that?

Girl let me tell you! African men will not marry you this is true ,BUTTTTTTT they will spend lots of money on you  even for weeks at a time.The trick is to keep going out with them but dont give them the pannies just yet.Hold  off until you at least gotten a new flat screen out the deal .They love to spoil and pamper beautiful american black women.Now im not saying this is the standard but if you are mixed or liteskinned black women they will hand over their whole paycheck to you no lie BUT they still will shower a brown or darkerskinned woman with gifts and $$$ if they are busty and have booty(no offense to anyone)Now keep in mind african men DO NOT WANT skinny women so if you are skinny as a bone african men wont look your way but if you are like a size 8 - 22 then they will want you.They love taking women to eat and love opportunities to be alone they have hands like an octopus they will be all over you so play it smart get a few dollars the first date ,flat screen the next date,a free meal the next THENNNNNN you can finally give him some but remember to wrap it up use condoms because african men dont believe in using condoms .
I believe everything you're saying (Except for the light skinned part) cause I know this light skinned girl that was dating this african guy and he didn't buy her anything and left her alone and pregnant. Seriously. I feel so bad for her.

was she thin or plus sized ?Because they love some meat on womens bones and love beauty.
Sponsored Links

jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2011 at 4:18pm
We were together for almost a year, but we were too similar and we had a big fight and broke up. We still keep in touch and visit from time to time. 
Lilacflower1988 View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2011 at 4:20pm

This nigerian guy told me that african men just want to use black american women for sex but they will never marry us. They'll just use us for sex and then marry their african women. Is this true?

Also, this same nigerian guy was supposed to take me on a date and I was going to go but then, I started thinking to myself. I thought that if this was the case then I was wasting my time messing with him cause his only intentions were to use me for sex. So, I texted him and told him this and he told me I was "Childish and needed to grow up and that he could see why my ex-boyfriend left me". I then let him know that he was actually the childish one for even saying that because it was completely uncalled for. Why am I childish because I don't want to continue with someone that basically admitted they only want sex from me and nothing else based on culture difference? One last thing, I've noticed that a lot of nigerian men are rude. What is up with that?

Girl let me tell you! African men will not marry you this is true ,BUTTTTTTT they will spend lots of money on you  even for weeks at a time.The trick is to keep going out with them but dont give them the pannies just yet.Hold  off until you at least gotten a new flat screen out the deal .They love to spoil and pamper beautiful american black women.Now im not saying this is the standard but if you are mixed or liteskinned black women they will hand over their whole paycheck to you no lie BUT they still will shower a brown or darkerskinned woman with gifts and $$$ if they are busty and have booty(no offense to anyone)Now keep in mind african men DO NOT WANT skinny women so if you are skinny as a bone african men wont look your way but if you are like a size 8 - 22 then they will want you.They love taking women to eat and love opportunities to be alone they have hands like an octopus they will be all over you so play it smart get a few dollars the first date ,flat screen the next date,a free meal the next THENNNNNN you can finally give him some but remember to wrap it up use condoms because african men dont believe in using condoms .
I believe everything you're saying (Except for the light skinned part) cause I know this light skinned girl that was dating this african guy and he didn't buy her anything and left her alone and pregnant. Seriously. I feel so bad for her.

was she thin or plus sized ?Because they love some meat on womens bones and love beauty.
She was real big and he actually told her to get on a diet and made her start working out. That's another thing I don't believe about african men. I don't think they are into big women like everyone believes cause I've met many who said they didn't like big girls. And, I've met others who did like big girls. Maybe it's just the ones I've seen.
slimjuicy View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2011 at 4:21pm
Originally posted by Addicted Addicted wrote:

I heard the same thing from a friend. She says American woman are more willing to preform certain sexual acts that African woman will not. African woman carter to their man and family better than American woman. 

This is what i heard!

When I was around my Nigerian and his friends with their girls, yes the women would carter to them, like in a submissive manner. I recall telling him on many occasions that I'm American and I'm not that submissive. Like, I believe in taking care of your man, but come on. And yes they will spend money on you. I love going out with him, he did everything big. He wanted me to go to Africa with him, but I regret declining it now.
A_NEW_ME View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2011 at 4:21pm
Well word is not only may SOME of them use you for sex but will also marry back American woman to obtain u.s. citizenship for exchange of money OR will go to lengths to pretend to be in love with you until everything becomes official if there is no business agreement. 
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2011 at 4:24pm
Ive come to find that Men are Men. Though culture plays a part, I hate to brush anyone with broad strokes. 
so_GLAM View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2011 at 4:25pm
hahahha, this is true......trust i know am around them 24/7
they will almost 100% end up with thier African women.....i been in on these convos
1. knowledge of culture
2. family acceptance
3. knows how to feed them
4. they have had that ingrained in thier heads/hearts
NOTHING TO DO WITH SEX
Guest Group
Guest Group

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2011 at 4:26pm
Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

Ive come to find that Men are Men. Though culture plays a part, I hate to brush anyone with broad strokes. 
I'm glad you had a good experience with african men.
Guest Group
Guest Group

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2011 at 4:27pm
Originally posted by so_GLAM so_GLAM wrote:

hahahha, this is true......trust i know am around them 24/7
they will almost 100% end up with thier African women.....i been in on these convos
1. knowledge of culture
2. family acceptance
3. knows how to feed them
4. they have had that ingrained in thier heads/hearts
NOTHING TO DO WITH SEX
So, do you think I should pretty much give up hope on african guys?
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2011 at 4:27pm
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 61>
  Share Topic