BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

IS THIS REAL?????

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Luffy Wig

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
YoursTruly View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote YoursTruly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 14 2013 at 10:28pm
LMAOOOO!!!!!!LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
Sponsored Links

JeriMK55 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JeriMK55 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 14 2013 at 10:52pm
nice monologue
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 15 2013 at 12:28am
YEAH she was on AGT..she was on there 'rapping' and got booed she didn't care cause she was only there to meet Howard Stern and he loved it...

on a judge show and some other reality shows

she has great looking jugs
DixieDarlin View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote DixieDarlin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 15 2013 at 12:36am
Wait, why is she crying? I can't understand her.

God bless her, regardless. I'm no person to judge, and "fake crying" or not there's definitely something going on in her life...

Edited by DixieDarlin - Aug 15 2013 at 12:37am
TokyoRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TokyoRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 15 2013 at 12:59am
I was too focused on her sausage arms to be paying attention to what she was saying.
morenaloca View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote morenaloca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 15 2013 at 1:15am
Is that blindsundoll4mj? Cuz if so then she needs to be crying. Bish talked crap about black women and supported Romney. She admitted to being a prostitute, how can you judge others?
Prazol60 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prazol60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 15 2013 at 3:19am
whoa whoa...wth? LOL!

I ain't watchin that...but I will comment on that room. I hate when people can't clean stuff up. Like IKEA is cheap as hell, get some damn organizers.
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 15 2013 at 4:53am
is she a dwarf?
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 15 2013 at 5:14am
She had little people and and hands...

If she's serious tho, I hope she gets some help. I hope she doesn't do anything to herself.
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 15 2013 at 5:27am

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
iLace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
Double Leaf Wig
EvaWigs
Nor-ahs Unique Blends
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic