Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Is this real?? Iggy

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 9>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 07 2014 at 7:36pm
Lol teamjt
Sponsored Links

carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 07 2014 at 7:42pm
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

I have a cousin (grew up in the suburbs)  that started speaking broken english when she went to a hbcu

once she left she stopped talking like that
CryLOL
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 07 2014 at 7:45pm

on her myspace she wrote she had a phatty for days

too bad her arm was covering it in her profile picture, you couldn't see it
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 07 2014 at 8:19pm
like samone said earlier.. i probably use more slang on here than irl.. 
it depends though.. i have my times where i talk different. depends on my mood and other things. 

but i know i for darn sure dont use phrases like, 'read for filth' and like 3 or 4 more phrases that i learned on bhm... i cant recall them right now but ill mention them when i think of them. 

thats an example of how i use different phrases i wouldnt normally.. yet im not mimicking. 

carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 07 2014 at 8:41pm
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

on her myspace she wrote she had a phatty for days

too bad her arm was covering it in her profile picture, you couldn't see it
lol Just one arm tho?Cry
thewonderfulwa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote thewonderfulwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 07 2014 at 8:51pm
Fu.ck Iggy everytime her music comes on the radio it goes off.

Edited by thewonderfulwa - Jul 07 2014 at 8:56pm
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 07 2014 at 11:24pm
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Acting black......hmmm.

guuuuuurl...

I mean... do we want to really say that?  we're going to go ahead and claim slang/ebonics and bad english in this thread?  I got cussed and my wig dang near snatched the last time I said black slang/ebonics had merit.

Edited by newdiva1 - Jul 07 2014 at 11:27pm
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 07 2014 at 11:40pm
Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

Originally posted by creole booty creole booty wrote:

I hate when fake controversy distracts from real problems. She has enough bs coming from her mouth, we don't need to make anything up.
People, unfortunately some Black folk, will still happily support the self-proclaimed "slave master".Thumbs Up

that thumbs up made me laughLOL

HaitianDiva64 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HaitianDiva64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 07 2014 at 11:44pm
The sad part is most blacks just don't care and blame it on each other for using the word.

Like whites have no common sense. I wouldn't be surprised when hiphop is tuens fully white they call her and macklemore "pioneers" of the game and white rappers are using the word in every song
Blac1Chyna View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blac1Chyna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 07 2014 at 11:46pm
yall brought up Justin timberlake's "blackness". he's black long enough to get his pockets lined. there wasn't a single black person at his wedding but hes so authentic, right?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 9>
  Share Topic