BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Is this real?? Iggy

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 9>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
rell85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rell85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 07 2014 at 4:47pm
LOL i hate whispering peroid...text it.
Sponsored Links

carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 07 2014 at 4:59pm
Originally posted by creole booty creole booty wrote:

I hate when fake controversy distracts from real problems. She has enough bs coming from her mouth, we don't need to make anything up.
People, unfortunately some Black folk, will still happily support the self-proclaimed "slave master".Thumbs Up
Blac1Chyna View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Blac1Chyna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 07 2014 at 5:29pm
it looks photoshopped but she seem like the type of white girl who will argue why she has the "right" to say it
StylingArabella View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote StylingArabella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 07 2014 at 5:44pm
Originally posted by Blac1Chyna Blac1Chyna wrote:

it looks photoshopped but she seem like the type of white girl who will argue why she has the "right" to say it

Preach...she's being told she can. I worked and lived in Melbourne, Australia off and on for 4 years. Cracks me up how anyone could accept this broad as anything other than a caricature of Blacks. New generation kneegrows are just eating this YT up.  While the Aussie's flocked to me because of my "accent", they are pretty culture-less and mimicked my every word like children. They feed into every stereotype with their "uh uh honey chile" and "we da baddest" and "yo! yo! yo!" when they spoke to me. Their radio stations did not play much rap so their is no way this YT child grew up ingrained in the Hip Hop culture. There were hardly any Blacks there aside from African's, so she had MINIMAL if any exposure to Blacks...so what was her reference, MTV? She's gonna laugh all the way to the bank cause she got a new a$$ and with T.I tap dancing next to her that's all it takes for the New Kneegrow's.
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 07 2014 at 6:05pm
I sure she does call them nicca and they see not a thing wrong with it.
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 07 2014 at 6:08pm
Black ppl complain about Iggy but yall be lovin Justin Timberlakes "I be on it", raised in the suburbs-of-Tennessee, corny white ass Ermm
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 07 2014 at 6:18pm
Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

Some Black ppl complain about Iggy but some of yall be lovin Justin Timberlakes "I be on it", raised in the suburbs-of-Tennessee, corny white ass Ermm
lol FixededThumbs Up

Alias. Girl. JT is straight from the skreets authentic! He even did a song with 3 6 Mafia!
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 07 2014 at 6:22pm
I don't care what y'all say the one about Mexicans having the box body on lock is a lil funny..
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 07 2014 at 6:22pm
how are iggy and Justin the same?  So what if he is from the burbs...black people live in the burbs.  He is talented and he worked hard.  I don't know EVERYTHING about him but I respect him for the most part.  And if this is about Janet, my cape is retired for that self hating weirdo.
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 07 2014 at 6:23pm
I don't see how Iggy and JT are the same...but anywhoooo.
Iggy. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 9>