Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Is this real? Brazil pre-WC clean up - graphic

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2014 at 1:27pm
sorry, thought a graphic warning wouldve been enough...pic replaced with url
Sponsored Links

Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2014 at 1:29pm
For some reason I saw Brazil and graphic and thought I was gonna see something kind of sexy. My mind is messed up though
Katrenia View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Katrenia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2014 at 1:35pm
I read an article a few years ago about young black children being murdered in Brazil.
It was disturbing the way the children were referred to as cockroaches. That told me poor black children have no worth in that society.

Thats so sad to imagine a county would condone murder as "clean up"

Edited by Katrenia - May 28 2014 at 1:38pm
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2014 at 1:40pm
http://www.rioonwatch.org/?p=13498

http://www.upi.com/Top_News/World-News/2014/02/04/6-shot-dead-as-police-in-Rio-hunt-for-killers-of-police-officer/UPI-72301391552413/

sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2014 at 1:44pm
is it too graphic for Suga's eyes? I'm scared to click.
mzsophisticated View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mzsophisticated Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2014 at 2:40pm
Whaaaaattt...i was too curious so i clicked ..sad all the way around
Marcelo22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marcelo22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2014 at 2:49pm
oh boy, yeah if a police officer was killed, they going in those favelas and blasting anybody....its pretty surreal walking past the UPP in those favelas...to get a better understanding of how they work watch the Elite Squad movies
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2014 at 8:22pm
i know before the olympics started that russian president ordered  stray dogs to be killed..i know,,,i know i shouldn't be comparing little kids lives to stray dogs...but what is up with "this cleansing' before a huge worldly event...
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2014 at 9:15pm
OMG Cry
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2014 at 12:49am
Originally posted by Wildfire Wildfire wrote:

http://i59.tinypic.com/2m5dnpj.jpg    (caution: dead kids)

^^This picture was posted by the police on their Facebook page,

where they bragged about their “successful” work. They say: “We don’t go into favelas to die. We go in there to kill.”

Do you have the link of this facebook Brazilian police page that posted this pic?
I honestly don't believe the cops would post that on a facebook page for the police because that would be public and honestly, it would be blowing up all over the world and Brazil would be forced to explain itself..... but maybe it was posted in some cop's personal page and someone posted anonymously.

Those kids could have been victim of crossfire between drug dealers and police, which happens often in slums, since the policemen "shoot to kill".

Brazil once sent the street kids in Rio de Janeiro to the other side of the state during some Olympic games (Pan American, I think? It was in the 90's or 80's) so the tourists wouldn't see kids begging on the streets or robbing people, THEREFORE, I wouldn't be surprised if they were actually murdering them now to make it easier and cheaper.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic