Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Is this possible??

Post Reply Post Reply

Bootiful Cream

Author
theLANAshow View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote theLANAshow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Is this possible??
    Posted: Jan 23 2013 at 3:54pm
Hey ladies. Trying to achieve this look for my birthday:

What do you ladies think? Not sure if hers is a LF or not, but would this be doable with a regular sew in with very little leaveout/no leave out w closure? What about a u-part?

Help a sista out!!Smile

Edited by theLANAshow - Jan 23 2013 at 3:55pm
Sponsored Links

TokyoRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote TokyoRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2013 at 5:17pm
It's hard to see what it could be without getting a slightly closer shot.  If you had maybe an inch or two of hair, you could blend it into the tracks.  If you had chin-length hair, you could leave out a horseshoe pattern and dye it (the most damaging).  I would actually go with a closure for this look, though. 
ms.blue View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms.blue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2013 at 5:38pm
Could be done with a closure or very little leave out but I think a closure would be a better option.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote theLANAshow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2013 at 7:21pm
Originally posted by ms.blue ms.blue wrote:

Could be done with a closure or very little leave out but I think a closure would be a better option.

Originally posted by TokyoRose TokyoRose wrote:

It's hard to see what it could be without getting a slightly closer shot.  If you had maybe an inch or two of hair, you could blend it into the tracks.  If you had chin-length hair, you could leave out a horseshoe pattern and dye it (the most damaging).  I would actually go with a closure for this look, though. 

Thanks! Yeah I figured a closure would probably be my only option as I definitely dont want to dye my own hair...
LovesLace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LovesLace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2013 at 9:47pm
I did this with a closure. You could also use a LF wig. A YT guru bought a wig similar and colored it to her liking.
LovesLace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LovesLace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2013 at 10:06pm
Here you go. She has other wigs similar in coloring.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote theLANAshow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2013 at 9:12am
Originally posted by LovesLace LovesLace wrote:

I did this with a closure. You could also use a LF wig. A YT guru bought a wig similar and colored it to her liking.

Originally posted by LovesLace LovesLace wrote:

Here you go. She has other wigs similar in coloring.

Thank you!! I was hoping not to go the LF route (idk why, but they kind of scare me lol), but hers is gorgeous so I might have to reconsider. Looking into closures is definitely at the top of my list, though
whitrhymes View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whitrhymes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2013 at 12:59pm
Good luck I have been drooling over her hair color for a little while now...  :)
babycakebabe View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babycakebabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2013 at 9:28pm
I think that a glueless (5" lace) LF applied with a touch of tape and custom colored would be great.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic